COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Devs current "progress", a thought and a public asking for help

Hello people of Elyria! (this message is a bit messy, just wanted to get my thoughts down so its not a very structured text) I were thinking about some things so ill get right into it: first: At what stage has the game come to now? (pre-alfa, alfa, or beta)

Thought: wouldnt it be easier for people to know this if there where a simple stylesheet where we see all goals that have been made so far and at where the game is atm in development.

Maybe im just blind and havent found it but i cant find exactly where the game is at the moment. if theres somewhere i can get to know this iformation please do link it in the comments.

So, for the amazing game thats under developement. Looking forward to see the game finished, keep it up and greetings from Sweden :) Oh and ofc, thx for reading!

2/20/2017 5:33:44 PM #1

The game is currently in developpement. The next Q&A will give us more info on prologue and what's next.

The team keep us informed with the devs journals, check them if you want to know what's going on.

2/20/2017 5:47:35 PM #2

One of my first guilds was full of swedes too bad having servers with diversity is a challenge for everyone.

2/20/2017 7:16:58 PM #3

please note that this list is just for reference purposes with no specific dates assigned, and rather a guide for the order in which events will likely occur

2/20/2017 7:30:51 PM #4

As far as I can tell we don't have any idea on the development of the game itself. It is in development (there are videos), but not the late stages of development or close (the videos are tech demos or environments).

2/20/2017 7:56:24 PM #5

PAX east will be the next demo, and they are correct in saying Q&A for the next session revolves around these subjects.

2/20/2017 8:24:08 PM #6

We are currently working simultaneously on three separate pre-alpha experiences which, when integrated into a single client/server product, represent our Pre-Alpha milestone (Alpha 1).

These three separate products are:

• Prologue: The Awakening - This is an offline, playable demo of the game that lets players get a feel for the user experience, UI, physics, locomotion/parkour, combat, crafting system, etc... of Chronicles of Elyria.
  • Kingdoms of Elyria - This is an online, graphical experience designed to allow us to test a subset of the workers and mechanics of Chronicles of Elyria focused on Kingdom Management and related systems.
  • ElyriaMUD - This is an online, 'Graphical MUD' experience designed to allow us to test a subset of the workers and mechanics which are not focused on Kingdom Management.

In addition to the three separate experiences, we're also working directly toward our Pre-Alpha milestone, as well as our Procedural World-Generation system.

2/20/2017 9:13:34 PM #7

Does everyone with an account get access to Prologue or is it just alpha?

2/20/2017 9:52:50 PM #8

Posted By randys22 at 1:13 PM - Mon Feb 20 2017

Does everyone with an account get access to Prologue or is it just alpha?

Prologue, ElyriaMUD, and KoE will, like the rest of the game, start with Alpha and work its way outward.

All of them will, however, be available to everyone who has purchased the basic game at some point between now and launch - most likely sooner rather than later.

Post-launch Prologue will continue to be downloadable by everyone, while ElyriaMUD and KoE will be taken down before Exposition.

2/21/2017 12:53:31 PM #9

Hmm intresting, thanks for the answers!

2/21/2017 2:13:42 PM #10

Sweet thanks Caspian

2/21/2017 5:02:29 PM #11

Need to get my Baron layaway done ready for kingdoms

2/22/2017 12:57:31 PM #12

Would be nice to speedup process abit,if is that possible somehow :3

2/22/2017 1:57:27 PM #13

No pls don't i dont have enough money yet to upgrade my pledge pack. i wanna go to tier 4 but i still need to get some money so take your time guys keep it slow but steady.