COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
Hellmoon's CoE Art & Commissions

I like to do the occasional commission as well as COE fanart, and figured it was high time to just have an entire post with most of my work that pertains to Chronicles of Elyria. Enjoy!

If you have any questions about possibly getting a commission from me, don't hesitate to message me! Rates are flexible

Commissions

Ten-ish most recent Commissions to save on the first page load time, the rest of my work (dated back about 2 years) for an archived list, please follow the link!

Commission for the County of Orun - 5 hours

Commission for Duke Aeson Holf and the Duchy of Cereus - 5 hours

Commission for the Coldwater Family - 7.5 hours

The County of Einarsvöld - 3.5 hours

County of Andarien Commission - 6.5 hours

Ardolenor Commission - 4.5 hours

Sword Design Commission - 2 hours

Duchy of Anor Naval Organization Icons/Shields - 4 hours

Sir Apetus Commission - 2.5 hours

Redesigned Valycian Commission

COE Fanart, Weapon Designs

Kypiq Bow

Janoan Bone Mace "Beast Breaker"

To'resk Rapier "Ocean's Bane"

Link to Fan-fiction and backstory

Swords of the Eight Tribes

Link to full post with artfully done fact sheets

Brudvir Shaman Staff

Staff of Rahune

Sword of the Seas

Miscellaneous Fanart

Moved to second page of the post to give people a break on the image-load! LINK to Miscellaneous Fanart

COE Fanart - Comics

Moved to third page! LINK to Fanart Comics

Contact & Social Media

Twitter

DeviantArt

Discord Server -- Hellmoon#4053

2/17/2020 3:21:40 PM #91

Dayum, still going strong. My favourite is the artistic depiction of a soul. It's simple, but thought provoking, and makes me hope there are all kinds of containers for souls. That just sounds and looks so awesome.

"If we wait until we are ready, we'll be waiting for the rest of our lives..." code: CD83B4

2/19/2020 3:57:45 PM #92

Posted By Pendulum at 10:21 AM - Mon Feb 17 2020

Dayum, still going strong. My favourite is the artistic depiction of a soul. It's simple, but thought provoking, and makes me hope there are all kinds of containers for souls. That just sounds and looks so awesome.

Thank you! I originally came up with the idea of the soul depiction during Inktober and really liked the idea of it that I made it digitally :-)

Also, since I've been posting pieces for almost two years it's gotten to be a lot for the first/top post so I've finally gotten around to archiving and moving some work to various comments of mine to lighten the load for people when they open this post up. Hopefully that helps! <3

3/16/2020 3:22:56 AM #93

I contacted Hellmoon about a commission that I wasn't 100% sure what I was looking for. Well, let's just say that the idea she came up with was beyond what I initially even considered. I would highly recommend her for anyone seeking a commission of their own.

Hellmoon, it was an absolute pleasure of an experience commissioning a piece of art from you.

3/16/2020 6:47:29 PM #94

Posted By Orundelle at 11:22 PM - Sun Mar 15 2020

I contacted Hellmoon about a commission that I wasn't 100% sure what I was looking for. Well, let's just say that the idea she came up with was beyond what I initially even considered. I would highly recommend her for anyone seeking a commission of their own.

Hellmoon, it was an absolute pleasure of an experience commissioning a piece of art from you.

Aw thank you! That reminds me, I need to post my newest piece for the County of Orun! <3