COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Community Interviews at PAX West

If you're going to be at PAX West on Sunday, September 3, let us know!

We're going to be filming footage on Sunday, and we'd like you to get involved. In fact, some of you might be asked to do a quick interview.

Sound like something you'd want to do? Post in this thread to express your interest, and we'll reach out to you if we'd like to pull you aside for an interview. If you're at the booth, we might catch some candid footage of you, too.

Until next time...

8/25/2017 7:32:51 PM #1

I'll be there and happy to participate in whatever you guys have going on. My group's sole purpose in attending PAX West this year is to support the studio and its booth. Additionally we have some CoE community meet-up's being arranged for anyone in the CoE community to attend (hope the studio decides to pop in as well) in this discord. We will have these events scheduled for every night of the show so that we can cover as many people as possible.

"Pledged to the betterment of the Studio and CoE through realistic, open, honest communication about what players can and will do with the mechanics you give them."

Come follow me on Twitch for CoE News and general hangout stuff n things! https://www.twitch.tv/adamrhyne

8/25/2017 7:48:35 PM #2

I'll be there all weekend, annoying the heck out of you. :D

~ Goody Odsbodikins, Count of the Highest State. ~
Friend Code: F41EFF

8/25/2017 8:01:02 PM #3

I will be there on sunday and would be happy to help out however i can ;)

"Diplomacy is the velvet glove that cloaks the fist of power"

8/25/2017 9:11:39 PM #4

I will be at Pax West on Sunday, and will be happy to help in any way. Hope to see you at the booth!

8/25/2017 10:16:22 PM #5

Blackheart will also be attending PAX West. We have scheduled meet ups as well. The Xen of Onslaught game community (part of Blackheart) will also be there.

Anivar and myself will personally be rocking those amazing CoE shirts Caspian gave us last PAX West.

"When you feel you don't belong, you belong...to me" -Rowena Darkholm, Queen of Black Hearts

8/25/2017 10:48:49 PM #6

@Kaizen why only Sunday? We asked ages ago if there would be anything special planned or if Caspian was going to be speaking and the answer we got was no, y'all were going to be at the booth soaking up your first Pax West. This would have influenced our badge days purchase if we had known...

Would you reconsider and do it another day too? Like Friday?? Pretty pretty please? Would homemade brownies influence you towards a yes?

8/25/2017 10:49:16 PM #7

I'll be there, rocking the big yellow H!

8/25/2017 11:23:44 PM #8

I'll be there every day but Sunday. I do agree that maybe it should be on at least one other day as well? If we had been aware of any event for CoE before tickets being sold we would have made sure to get them for those days but a bit harder to get tickets now.

8/25/2017 11:41:29 PM #9

I will be there Sunday as well, and I would love to talk with someone about more ideas for new Elyrian Cuisine episodes.

I do agree that it is slightly frustrating since i have attempted to be in direct contact to make sure no one from Blackheart would miss out on the chance to meet with SbS devs and was told that nothing would be planned =\

8/26/2017 1:00:52 AM #10

All of the activities I outlined above will be during show hours. Most of us will be in the booth all weekend, so you'll be able to stop by and chat (and play) whenever.

In regards to interviews, it looks like I might be able to accommodate another day during PAX.

If you want to get involved, but can't make it on Sunday, please message me directly. Sunday ended up being the day I targeted due to scheduling reasons.

This thread is still for Sunday availability. Thanks in advance for understanding :)

8/29/2017 9:15:29 PM #11

Our Blood thanks you most kindly for your invitation. Our Crown will be there Friday, and who knows, perhaps Sunday too.

"Darkness does not run away from the light. Oh no, it never does. It waits patiently, ever a gentleman, until the moment of its death." -Queen Rowena Darkholm

"When you feel you don't belong, you belong...to me" -Rowena Darkholm, Queen of Black Hearts