COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
Town of Drako Tirgus

Drako Tirgus

Located in the Kingdom of Vornair, Duchy of Anemoi, County of Baeres Paradis (currently known as Darkblood Den).

About us

A community driven town. Everyone can play to their style while helping the town grow as a community. Plenty of community events and opportunities to enjoy for all players.

Actively Looking For:

• City Guards
  • All professions

Guilds and Organizations

All Guilds and Organizations are the backbone to any town. Drako Tirgus welcomes HQ and branch offices. If you are a leader of a guild or organization, feel free to contact me on here or on Discord (preferred method) with any questions.

Town Leadership

Everyone wants to build a town of their dreams, but how many people want to deal with all of the politics from higher levels? We welcome people who wish to fill positions to help manage the town and issues, while letting everyone else enjoy playing.

Positions are open for applications but wont be filled for some time. This lets me gauge people so I don't appoint people that will abuse or neglect their position.

About me

I'm a college student in my last year of classes. My focus is in Robotics and have been active in different areas of engineering for years. I am hoping to be done and settled in my area of study before expo starts. Past that I'm just a typical gamer.

Discord

We have a bot that helps manage the server and events. Feel free to stop on by ask questions, my hours between school and work (3rd shift) has me on at weird hours right now but I try to answer as soon as I can.

Join our Discord here

Through banking, we can achieve peace, Through investments, however, we can achieve growth!

9/27/2019 2:08:15 PM #1

Looking forward to this!

Warmest Regards, Fenix Torador

10/1/2019 2:11:03 AM #2

Hello, neighbour!

Aeran Kruefaal -- Skaradrin Brudvir, town of Fross, in the Duchy of the Anemoi, pledged to Vornair

10/7/2019 5:30:58 PM #3

Changed the link from image to having a text link as well as some people may not expect the image to be the link.

Through banking, we can achieve peace, Through investments, however, we can achieve growth!

10/9/2019 9:51:26 PM #4

Also Welcome Baviasi. It is an honor to see you here,