COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
Weißerstein; Virtori-stronghold of Learning.

Welcome to the education-based, Virtori-led center for Trausthafen in the West Duchies of Vornair.

Here all things gleam in the Virtues of Light. We are central to trade in the duchy and have a blessing of strong hunting, fishing and forests nearby. Lest you think that all is left to books and scrolls, the martial side of Weißerstein is displayed with its clerics and monks specializing in a special unarmed combat school on the grounds. A vital part of the abbey's mission is not to combat temporal forces, but the unnatural forces in the world we inhabit; for the safety and well-being of all Mann.

Containing the following schools and Academies; a school of medicine, a school of tinkering, a school of animal-husbandry, and a school of unarmed combat.

In association with the following Organizations;

• H.E.A.L., an organization for the education and science of medical healing in all forms. The Abbot himself leads the efforts with a medical school on the premises.

• The Esotericum, a group driven to unlock the potential of the skill of Tinkering. Weißerstein holds a regional franchise office and school dedicated to forwarding the techniques applied

• The Elyrian Initiative. A multi-kingdom and Mult-Server even organized Adventurers guild, the Abbot opened a Chapterhouse and is able to facilitate the Various adventurers in the West vornair region!

• The Grand Church of the Virtori Faithful. a hallmark of the service-oriented and Mann-centered Church organization is its constant betterment of Mann's position on Elyria. The Abbot holds the title of High-Priest of Vornair in the organization and sees to its activities in the kingdom.

Also on the grounds is the Abbey of the Iron-Brace which services the injured and recuperating military of the Duchy. In addition to a large cathedral where Virtori Faithful for the duchy can receive clerical support from the Abbot and his ministers.

If you are looking for a chance to fight for Civilization, Faith and Order, this is your home. On the forefront of many challenges facing the kingdoms of Mann, Weißerstein stands strong.

10/4/2019 1:05:01 PM #1

Posted By AbbotXexeb at

Weißerstein; Virtori-stronghold of Learning.

Welcome to the education-based, Virtori-led center for Trausthafen in the West Duchies of Vornair.

Here all things glean in the Virtues of Light. We are central to trade in the duchy and have a blessing of strong hunting and forests nearby. Lest you think that all is left to books and scrolls, the martial side of Weißerstein is displayed with its clerics and monks specializing in a special unarmed combat school on the grounds.

Containing the following schools and Academies; a school of medicine, a school of tinkering, a school of animal-husbandry, and a school of unarmed combat.

In association with the following Organizations;

• H.E.A.L.

• The Esotericum

• The Elyrian Initiative

• The Grand Church of the Virtori Faithful

Also on the grounds is the Abbey of the Iron-Brace which services the injured and recuperating military of the Duchy. In addition to a large cathedral where Virtori Faithful for the duchy can receive support from the Abbot and his ministers.

If you are looking for a chance to fight for civilization and order, this is your home. On the forefront of many challenges facing the kingdoms of Mann, Weißerstein stands strong.

https://discord.gg/Hc62UZt

I can appreciate that. I am in fact an untitled member of the Abbot's kin. Having followed him from another gaming community, I can attest to Abbot Xeb's abilities as a Count in CoE. Organized and dedicated are his soft skills, but compassion and enthusiasm are his strengths.

Looking forward to seeing many more educators and newbs join our guilds.

(I serve as a beastmonger in the school of animal husbandry. IRL I am a grad student working on my M.Ed. in secondary education. I hope to learn an apply myself in CoE to the benefit of all.)

Contact me via Discord if you would like more information, or to coordinate breeding programs: https://discord.gg/XaVU6z @KrivAldent#7561

Head Beastmonger and Proctor Pferden Atem College of Animal Husbandry The University of Weißerstein at Trausthafen The Kingdom of Vornair, Luna

10/8/2019 3:54:52 PM #2

updated mission statements and descriptions.

10/9/2019 2:49:29 AM #3

County selection process is over, we are in the pre-name; 'whitestone hollow' double county.

10/18/2019 12:33:05 PM #4

updated link and added some images.

10/22/2019 6:55:39 AM #5

final improvements with artistic help from Scribbles.

Highest recommendation.

10/22/2019 11:29:01 AM #6

Posted By AbbotXexeb at 11:54 AM - Tue Oct 08 2019

updated mission statements and descriptions.

Well done! The artistry is looking great! Keep it up Abbot.

Contact me via Discord if you would like more information, or to coordinate breeding programs: https://discord.gg/XaVU6z @KrivAldent#7561

Head Beastmonger and Proctor Pferden Atem College of Animal Husbandry The University of Weißerstein at Trausthafen The Kingdom of Vornair, Luna

11/11/2019 10:44:07 PM #7

County name and Settlement name were accepted!