COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
BBC LIve Tonight - Feb 4th!

link for our TWITCH CHANNEL

2/6/2020 1:51:57 AM #16

Better than randomly sending vague and insecure messages on discord i suppose

2/6/2020 1:52:14 PM #17

I love everything about this thread!

Nice job on staying current BBC, Funny Raziel.. and Serp's grammar police... made me giggle. Sometimes you just gotta work to look at a situation with humor.

I dare to remain.

2/6/2020 2:05:12 PM #18

maybe on the next BBC we can host a Spelling Bee Smackdown between Raziel and Serpentius - each has to spell simple words in the other's native language

am curious as to what each of them would like as stakes/prize from the other in the event of a win

2/6/2020 9:10:14 PM #19

Posted By Dleatherus at 01:05 AM - Fri Feb 07 2020

am curious as to what each of them would like as stakes/prize from the other in the event of a win

I'm*

Boom. No one saw it coming, but an underdog wins the day.

It's an interesting topic. Plus, people love their drama. I would enjoy hearing what you folks have to say about the 'like/dislike' system and the current state of the... "culture"... within the community at large, held in comparison to the earlier days. Is it better, or worse, or something more complicated?

"If we wait until we are ready, we'll be waiting for the rest of our lives..." code: CD83B4

2/6/2020 10:24:29 PM #20

tune in to our next show :)

2/7/2020 2:47:30 AM #21

Fun little skit, D, fun little skit.

Dare to post it here ;)

2/7/2020 3:55:47 AM #22

Posted By Labbe at 7:59 PM - Wed Feb 05 2020

Posted By Serpentius at 4:58 PM - Wed Feb 05 2020

Too* ;)

lmao

edit Imma forget to say this tomorrow when I'm sober and boring again so I'll say it now. As funny as the reply was it's not exactly the most professional :P

Just feel the need to point something out here - many people have complained that Serp is too hard-ass about things - pretty sure I was the first one - so now he tries to lighten up, to play the game with us and let us all have a bit of fun, and he is unprofessional? You all defend the studio, I'm gonna defend the guy who will back anyone up right until they go too far overboard to be defensible. The man does so much more than most of you can imagine - try talking to him like a person once in a while and see how shit goes.

I'm really surprised that I have to be the one saying this, would've expected it from some of the people he has saved from my bad days.

2/7/2020 5:48:55 PM #23

Posted By Sanguinesh_Blackwind at 7:55 PM - Thu Feb 06 2020

now he tries to lighten up, to play the game with us and let us all have a bit of fun, and he is unprofessional?

Not sure if you are specifically calling me out on this or just springboarding off my message to make an example but I stand by my statement.

I've never called Serp too much of a hardass, and I don't think he did anything inherently wrong in his reply above, but if you were to ask me if it was the most professional response that could have been given to a comment that was satirically calling him out then the answer is no.

I don't think it was inappropriate by any margin, I don't hold it against Serp to interject some light humor, and most firmly I believe that Serp constantly goes to bat for the well being of the community. This and that are two different things.

Forgive me if what was a side comment has rubbed you in such a way you felt the need to reply to it twice.

To reiterate real quick, I wasn't trying to call Serp out on anything and I'm hoping this doesn't blow out of proportion. He has my continued support and appreciation.

2/7/2020 5:53:41 PM #24

It's all good, no need to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

I appreciate you all, and in the future will do my best to be as professional as possible and avoid these incidents where I cause distress to anyone who seeks me to be appropriate at all times.

Thanks a bunch, now please carry on.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

2/7/2020 6:00:42 PM #25

Sorry Serp, I really wasn't intending to cause anything or inflate it. Apologies if I seem to be getting worked up when I didn't consider this a big deal <3

2/7/2020 6:23:23 PM #26

this thread has passed its expiration date since the livestream was earlier this week

it has veered off topic so i respectfully request for it to be locked (NOT deleted)

ty

2/7/2020 7:35:51 PM #27

Request granted.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."