COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
Dworvin's Commissions & Personal art

forum spacer, forum devider

Pirate Crew, Portraits, Peppered Pirates, Piracy Did some art work for a pirating crew and think it all turned out great. i am hopping to do similar work for profile pictures in for the COE forum and possibly a flag, jolly roger or banner for the group.

Crew mate from the Peppered Pirates gaming group

Many hours wen't into this piece. It was made at the request of Ellimary from a different gaming community.

about 6 hours wen't into this piece. It was made at the request of Melissa from a different gaming community.

Forum header took a couple hours or so.

Crest commissioned by Balthy Forum header spacer and footer commission buy Balthy, work took 5 hours.

Crest commissioned by Odin This crest was commissioned by Odin for the Order of the ravens shadow.

Forum Header Art Commission from Tenslea Darkholm of blackheart, Fan Art I got a new type of request. This is a forum header and footer requested by. Tenslea Darkholm of Black heart. the project took roughly 5 to 6 hours to complete. Looking forward to more projects like this one for sure. Forum Footer Art Commission from Tenslea Darkholm, COE Fan Art

Crest commissioned by Tasnik Kherlov This project was a rough work done in about an hour and a half for Tasnik.

Crest commissioned by Mayor Brisngr of Surda A 2 hour project for Mayor Brisngr of Surda.

Odin's Demon monk statue art work This project took me allot of time and challenged my skills, I do not wish to mark the amount of time I worked on it I personally liked this piece and so charged cheap for allot of work and dedication to detail.

Cydon's Coat of arms commission Cydon's Coat of arms I actually did not pay to much attention to how long this took but it was around 5 hours I believe.

Antiro's banner comision This piece took some 2 hours an a half I did it for Antiro from Aquitania of house RavenFang

Kacey's Portrait This piece took some 5 hours an a half I did it for Evelina Merys (Kacey)

Ulrick von Rothe's Icon Did this one for my self I know it did not take long... thought it went well with my nick name being the Pious Prince Ulrick.

Midomura house Crest A house crest for Midomura I also made variations of this for print and stamp you can find them on the blog

Blacksmith Forum Footer Forum signature.

Raven Crest or Sigil made by Dworvin Made this a while back for the lord Guardian for Tyria took 1 hour.

Forum Signature for Anaman made by Dworvin Forum Signature for Anaman made by Dworvin Footers made for Anaman. Used already created images and filters to make it took about 40 minutes.

Duke Anaman, Portrait Duke Anaman's Portrait. commission took 40 minutes.

Duke Anaman, custom crest, banner Duke Anaman's crest, (note some edits where made latter) commission to this point took 4 hours and 20 minutes.

Duke Immo Devine, custom armor Duke Immo Devine's custom armor request commission took 6 hours!

Fan Art, Kings Crest, Balance, Sword, Crown, Victory Wings, Dworvin, King Edward King Edwards crest of Tyria Piece took 3.1 hours

Fan Art, Raccoon, Banner, Crest, Tulloch, Dworvin House Tulloch Crest. Commission for Count Firunir Tulloch Commission duration 2 hours

Character Portrait, Maddy, Dworvin, Keepers of the light, cleric, standing, healer Character Portrait for Maddy. Duration 1 hour.

Character Portrait, warrior, Sam, Keeper of the light, sword and shield Character portrait for Sam, Duration 6-8 hours.

Scene, Portrait, Demon, Keepers of the light, Demon hunters Scene depicting keepers of the light Doing battle with a demon, Duration 45 minuts.

If you would like to have art made for yourself I charge a rate of 6$/Hr and can be payed through the pay pall and I work with you during the process to make sure you are satisfied with the project.

Was asked to post my official art blog hear is all my work: Dworvin Vonstrangle's Art Thread on Tumblr

10/22/2018 9:51:00 AM #46

Just up new Art Commission in. I've updated the main article. enjoy. I am taking more commissions if anyone would like to hire me, please shoot me a PM here or in Discord.

10/22/2018 10:26:42 AM #47

I really love your art, especially your forum dividers ♥ It really inspires me!

10/22/2018 11:38:11 PM #48

Posted By VioletWinterlynn at 06:26 AM - Mon Oct 22 2018

I really love your art, especially your forum dividers ♥ It really inspires me!

Lucky for you I am working on more of those lately. I haven't gotten a commission from the coe community in a while so I went looking at other game forums and found one taht have been asking for only forum dividers so far. working on a really nice one right now. should have it posted buy wednesday.

10/23/2018 1:34:56 AM #49

Squeeee I can't wait!

11/3/2018 3:20:52 AM #50

Posted By VioletWinterlynn at 9:34 PM - Mon Oct 22 2018

Squeeee I can't wait!

It was long awaited though a new Forum header/crest has been finished.

12/15/2018 5:34:13 PM #51

A new Art piece done this one is one of my best pieces. it took allot of hours to make. check it out in the original threat as the top image.

12/16/2018 5:05:52 AM #52

Never sell yourself short. Artistry is easily critiqued, nearly impossible to be original, as everything that exists in the human brain, is conceived from what we drink from this world. Not a single person, can imagine a new form of matter, having never seen something similar. So everything is a mutation. Even if entirely thought up by a person, with no outer influences, (Someone before you, has done it.)

I'm proud of you for pushing through and keeping up your practices. Doing art from love, and at such a charitable price shows your heart means well.

My concern is being taken advantage of, and starting a tradition of people having expectations of high-quality work to equal less time (therefore being worth less 'by the hour'). When it may be true that someone very good at what they do, doesn't take perhaps very long. It, however, did take them many years to get to that point. That doesn't mean that during times you are learning (which never ends) you should ever consider your effort, time, and fruits worth very little. (You are charging below minimum wages.)

I would also like to add that, having the knowledge to use vector software, and have use of a (legal) copy licensed that you can distribute commercially to make money with, such as you are doing.. cost more than 120$ a year.

There is something my college professor once told me and it has stuck with me my lifetime since. I will share it with you.

I had at the time accepted a job that did not pay equal to the community. Because I was a student, I felt myself of less value and accepted being paid less than average, "For a learning experience." Is what I always told myself.

My professor taught me that I was harming my peers. And lowering the value of the entire communities work by accepting so little for quality, effort, time, experience, education. It allows a mass of individuals (the world) where the dollar is the bottom line, degrade the entire value of our market. Essentially undercutting the art community causing it harm. To where the next person will go cheaper, and the next, so on and so forth. Until the prices are free to more than just friends, and the value itself of your time and work becomes worth nothing in that competitive monetary value.

I will add that my boss would brag around town to other marketing firms that he had my services for half their wages. My professor was right... I deserved better. I regret it now.

Do this because you love it, do it free for your friends because you love them, never do it because you are afraid of being accepted at the value you are really worth. (even if you aren't afraid) You are an artist, and apart of a world community that strives to make this place beautiful and easier to understand. Accept yourself as an artist, at a price that is worthy of your efforts including your experience.

I have worked for fifteen years in marketing and advertising, I am well versed in how difficult consumers and clients can be, essentially most are people who have an idea in mind, but can't put it to paper. And 99% of the time have no idea about color theory, design, or typography (Dealing with consumers alone is worth more than your pricing.).

Essentially they make decisions that without us would make it difficult for consumers to meld with...or understand. We are translators, we create communication. Our messages are important, they reach hearts, change minds, and create forethought, and so much more...(including pictures without words).

You are important in this world. The joy you put to mediums, the messages you send are worth something, and they will exist longer than your body. They are pieces of you. Price them as such.. They call them starving artist for a reason. Let's keep food on all our plates.

NOTE: My words are in a soft positive tone, I'm not trashing you, but making you aware you are apart of a greater body, and that these actions do have consequences, for more than just you. They affect all of us and our future (and futures future). Consider raising your rates to at least minimum wages.

Jobs already ask for several degrees. And 'jobs' never intend to pay us enough to cover the cost of the education to obtain them... Well intended <3 I hope these words reach several artists out there, and they consider it and spread that same love to their peers. We are worth it.

Fate whispers to the warrior, 'You can not withstand the storm.'

The warrior whispers back, 'I am the storm.'

4/19/2019 12:55:44 PM #53

Haven't seen any art commissions from this post in a long time. I am looking for commissions and have posted 5 more pieces above to show off some skills doing profile pictures.

I hope to do some for you in the future shoot me a message on Discord or email me through the forums.

5/18/2019 5:38:54 AM #54

Yay new art came in I updated the original post. this one did not take long since it was almost entirely recycled items I have done previously.

Keep em coming XD

7/28/2019 4:28:52 PM #55

Hey! Sent you a message I like your art work.

8/30/2019 4:01:27 PM #56

you did a perfect job with my family coat of arms!

Thanks Dworvin :)

1/4/2020 2:08:24 PM #57

So I finished my education for the time being until the next ticket I get interested in.

I am yet again taking art requests.

do message me in any way you prefer, through the sites mailing system, find me on discord through my signature or email me at [email protected]