COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA DOMAINS
[NA-W] County of Shirereve Recruitment

Welcome to Shirereve the County of Dreams! The place where the power of your imagination can prosper, so if your dreams don't scare you they're not big enough!

What is Shirereve?

We are a double county meaning we will be about the size of Skyrim. With that much land there will be an abundance of resources to fund our county's endeavors. Our motto is "Lead With a Strong Hand", and our mantra is "Strength and Honor". Shirereve, meaning County of Dreams, will be settled in the Neran/Waerd regions of Elyria. Our duchy will utilize our superior influence to procure the ideal land for these tribes. Shirereve's Capital City of Adolphus, meaning Noble Wolf, boasts a strong military presence for the protection of the citizens of the county. The county dwells within the heartland of the The Waerd and Neran, featuring pristine lands, hearty harvests, the finest minerals and a bountiful wilderness. With radiating beauty and a strong hand, Shirereve will be a jewel in the crown of the kingdom.

Our Goals

Shirereve County is focused on the finest diplomats, superior trade, resource procurement, military research, military production & economy through those means. We plan for our taxes to be competitive but also reasonable towards expansion and prosperity. We're looking to become the main distributor of exceptional arms for our county and beyond. I plan on making a large blacksmith shop, to focus on the different arms and armor we want to manufacture. There will be a large paper mill and candle manufacturer to provide us with a steady income for a much needed commodity. We also plan on having large stable for breeding war mounts, thoroughbred horses, war trison or their equivalent for the biome. Countess Esmee Were also will be making a large alchemy and potions shop for the finest potions & poisons, as well as breeding exotic beasts and pets.

Education - Diplomatic and military focused
Resource Procurement - Renewable, non-renewable
Military Research - Missile/melee weapons, armor, traps and poison making
Military Production - Missile/melee weapons, armor, traps and poison making
Economy - Trading, Guilds, Retail
Trade - Bringing our goods to market for a lucrative economy

We are Looking For

Guilds, schools, people and professions of all types to expand our economy and people that:
Thrive on challenge and significant responsibility
Self-reliant, self-confident, adaptable, and flexible
Work effectively on teams and individually
Open to critical feedback, learn from it and adjust
Work towards our goals
Trade with other settlements

Benefits of Fealty

Security

Whether you are a solo player looking for a group, or a place for your group to call home, we provide exceptional security and stability for you, With are Vanguard and, Darkthorn.

Brotherhood

A supportive brotherhood where we come together to achieve our destinies. We will provide the structure for you to have a fun and rewarding relationship with other citizens of Shirereve and the Duchy of Vandiir.

Freedom

Citizens of Shirereve have the freedom to play the game however they desire, within the law of coarse. It is our hope for everyone to enjoy their time playing, while still putting in the necessary effort of accomplishing what is needed for the future and development of Shirereve.

Schools/Guilds

The Mannequin Menn

Positions

Countess - Esmee Were

High Council - Cyrth Lioscace - Larian SolLavine

Mayors - Larian SolLavine - dwac - Silv

Positions Available

Mayors

Citizens and gentry of all types

Beast Master

Lumber Master

Mining Master

Poison Master

Guilds Master

Vanguard Captain

Darkthorn Captain

Expert+ skill level

Smith Master

Journeyman+ skill level

County Cartographer

Basic Info

County: Shirereve
Main City: Adolphus
Duchy: Vandiir
Duke: Samsara
Kingdom: TBD
Server: NA-W
Discord Channel: Duchy of Vandiir [NA-W]
Primary Focus: Military, Diplomacy, Production
Major Exports: Minerals, Military Arms, Breeding, Poisons, Paper, Candles
Language: English
Recruitment Status: Open

Note

The amount of mayor positions are limited. Any other type of citizen/gentry is unlimited. We need and want just about any role that is out there.

Anything is subject to change due to the release of game mechanics and personal preference.

How to Join Us

12/4/2016 10:26:25 AM #1

Shame you're not in EU this looks really good! i hope it works out well for you :D

Yu'tui of the agricultural town of Valaris.

12/4/2016 6:48:07 PM #2

thanks man i appreciate it

12/4/2016 11:30:58 PM #3

Loving the post!

12/4/2016 11:40:39 PM #4

Looks promising. Added to my list to keep tabs on.

12/5/2016 8:33:05 AM #5

thanks man i look forward to hearing from you!

12/5/2016 6:37:52 PM #6

Well done post. I knew you were in my duchy for a reason. =)

12/5/2016 7:21:48 PM #7

hahahaha thanks man!

12/5/2016 10:06:24 PM #8

Great looking piccies and well organized info! You will go far!

12/6/2016 3:03:55 AM #9

thank you that's a good thing to hear!

12/7/2016 10:33:16 PM #10

Such a concise post. You really get your information across effectively. Looking forward to working with you in Ashland.

12/8/2016 3:47:05 PM #11

Hello! Are you specifically looking for Mayors/Townships at this time as opposed to Barons/Strongholds? I am a currently unpledged Mayor/Baron who is still undecided which side of that coin to pursue, am looking at options. Thanks!

12/8/2016 3:48:40 PM #12

Damn it looks good, sadly I am EU so i wont meet you guys

12/8/2016 8:02:41 PM #13

@Rydius Hello

The baron/baroness titles are an appointment position by a Duke not the Count, I as a Count can only appoint mayors/townships, but we are looking for both at the moment. If you do end up wanting to be a Baron with us you would need to talk to the Duke/King about it. If you end up wanting to be a Mayor with us just let me know. If you want to talk in person some more about it come on to discord, would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

12/11/2016 9:56:16 PM #14

Definitely a county to be proud of! Can't wait to contribute to the prosperity of this righteous land!

12/17/2016 6:51:08 AM #15

good to have you aboard man, it's going to be such a awesome game!!