COMMUNITY - FORUMS - OCEANUS DOMAINS
[APAC] Yamashiro Province (County)

Yamashiro Province has relocated too cooler climate

If you are a Mayor or Baron, a Settler or Proprietor, a Pioneer, Founder or any other Elyrian looking for a place to call home on the APAC server, I invite you to join my County in the Kingdom of Aequitas.

If you aspire to own or run your own town, but could not afford the pledge package, I will help you achieve this ambition for our mutual benefit. it will just take a little time!

If you want to own or run your own business, let me help you get started, towards that goal.

If you have a special skill set or a particular talent and want to offer your services to the County, Duchy and Kingdom, I welcome you.

If you just want to explore my County, then feel free.

My resources may be finite, but together, with the help of myself, the other settlements, Mayors, Barons and the good grace of our King (I am not a Duke), if your interests lie in the betterment of yourself and our lands, we will make it so.

We protect our own, and anyone seeking to do ill to those within my County and Kingdom (not to put words in the mouth of my King) shall be dealt with swiftly and fiercely, so that all shall prosper.

5/22/2017 4:24:50 AM #1

Hmmmmmm...

How about I sweeten the deal with some Geisha, plum wine and your own personal onsen?!?!

5/22/2017 10:14:17 PM #2

Awesome to see somebody taking inspiration from the Japanese, hopefully you aren't too similar to Japan as I would like to visit at some stage ;)

5/23/2017 12:10:48 AM #3

I only wish that I could design or have access to authentic looking attire, hairstyles, furniture, architecture, food and weapons in game :)

You are most welcome to visit as there will be no "bamboo curtain" for my County.

5/23/2017 10:29:46 PM #4

Great post, Haji. (:

Friend code: B29DD8

6/29/2017 12:17:35 PM #5

Thank you for the kind words.

There is still plenty of space in my Province (County) for anyone still wanting a home.

6/30/2017 6:52:01 AM #6

I look forward to working with HajimeSaito in the Lor Voskara Kingdom.

7/24/2017 8:31:19 AM #7

I look forward in working with you in Lor Voskara

8/19/2017 4:05:05 AM #8

Wish you all the luck in AQ! (:

Friend code: B29DD8

11/6/2017 11:53:05 AM #9

Great work Haji!

Love the concept you're going for with Yamashiro, can't wait to visit it in game.

-Rod