COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
[Sticky] SoulboundStone™

There’s a little game I like to play. It’s unbalanced as all get-out and has features you may know (or may not yet know but should!). I can even make you part of my game if you’d like so that I can play with you whenever I want 😈 .

All it costs is a Token from the the CoE store if you would like one custom made, although I do them for free on occasion for my own bizarre amusement...mwahahha!

Let’s play...

1/17/2020 10:53:22 AM #61

LMAO

"If we wait until we are ready, we'll be waiting for the rest of our lives..." code: CD83B4

1/18/2020 12:54:49 PM #62

Hail Elyriacs!

Im happy to announce that he latest SoulboundStone(tm) expansion (codenamed 0.6.0 in the office here) is here and ready to release today, exactly on the day we promised way back in 2016. Have we let you down yet? No we haven’t!

And now we are ready to start revealing some cards!

The theme this milestone follows the relentless tug-of-war between the bold and pure White Knights and their long time philosophical enemy, the ever-valiant but misunderstood Salt Lords. As well as seeing the addition of two new keywords, “Demand” and “Accuse”, we are super excited to introduce the incessant and virtually unkillable Memes!

And now we have a special announcement, one that will advance digital cards game into the next millennium and beyond. Are you ready???

Some innovative backend tech wizardry designed by our very own web team (during a late night stuck at the office because of bad weather) sees the cards that are part of this expansion being...are you really ready?....procedurally generated. Yes, you read that right, procedurally generated digital cards!

We call it the Soulmeme Engine 😃. What it also does (in terms that you can understand) is take your innermost fears based on your discord posts, and applies algorithms to assign images and text to those fears. Quite innovative if I do say so myself!

Let’s hit the button and spin a couple up right now, shall we? (Disclaimer: due to the intrinsic random nature of procedurally generating cards, the in-game usefulness of the cards can vary wildly. No complaints about how good these cards are will be responded to by our Support team...you’ve been warned).

Let’s go!

(whirr buzz clank)

Wow, a hero for the ages! And what a hero power...that hasn’t come up before in testing.

Hmmm, interesting...the Soulmeme engine does seem to be weighted towards negative sentiments. We are still tweaking it. Let’s try again...

Ahh, the Lying trait. It’s is a rather rare one. Testing is seeing it pop up perhaps a bit too frequently.

Errr, apologies for the language. I’ll just make some notes about that, it is not supposed to be 18+. This is a family game after all.

Im really sorry, this is just going to cause confusion. And I’m going to have a word with the web team about the stock image.

Woah, that may need reviewing by my legal team.

UPDATE: We will be taking the card generator offline until I sort out these issues...when it’s fixed we will bring it online for community testing.

Love, Nighty

1/18/2020 10:52:56 PM #63

I normally eye roll when someone calls me a White Knight but that's a quality White Knighting.

1/18/2020 11:23:27 PM #64

Now this is content!

Upvoting and downvoting indiscriminately

1/19/2020 2:16:23 AM #65

Fucking amazing lmfao!

Novigrad County~ Together we stand strong and bring despair to those who dare cross us.

1/19/2020 6:56:53 AM #66

:pepper:

"If we wait until we are ready, we'll be waiting for the rest of our lives..." code: CD83B4

1/20/2020 8:18:01 AM #67

Ah good, excellent additions to my Black/Green Salt Bog deck

Yeah, I play MTG with Hearthstone cards, what about it

Ser Aeson Holf - Duke of Cereus, Duke-Consort of Fioralba

"For every nobleman that doesn't believe in min-maxing, there's a future nobleman underneath them that does."

1/20/2020 11:11:39 AM #68

Wait.. I.D. is a white knight? hehe I must really be right in the middle. I piss off both I.D. and Dawnmore XD

1/20/2020 11:39:59 AM #69

Haha, If I was certain which one you were (based on discord comments alone) I would have included one of you already.