COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
New Free Kingdom of Elyria Lore video

Chronicles of Elyria is a deep MMORPG made up of player run countries where the developers involve the community to define the unique lore for their server. Each of the monarchies in this cinematic are present on the Luna (NA-East) server and are created and run by players!

Join the campaign for the chance to influence or become the last monarch on the NA-E server at launch! Learn more here: https://chroniclesofelyria.com/promo/free-kingdom-of-elyria

Free Kingdom of Elyria Lore

11/17/2017 7:41:11 AM #1

I like how all the different kingdoms were included in the lore as it makes it more personalized and shows the community influence on the game development.

Also, first xp

Friend Code: 1BD8F6

11/17/2017 8:33:54 AM #2

Yesss! I love it ^.^

11/17/2017 10:35:11 AM #3

Absolutely love this video!! Hands down, best and most community centric Dev team I have ever followed.

11/17/2017 11:41:59 AM #4

Very intriguing video, interested in seeing who comes out on top in the end!

11/17/2017 11:58:16 AM #5

Said it before, I'll say it again:

It's a pleasure to see the SBS vision coalesce in this way, where player activities so deeply inform the fabric of the world.

I'm further blown away. understanding that how the Free Kingdoms of Elyria is presented with this cinematic is how we can expect to view the unraveling of other major plot points.

Just a month ago, I could not have imagined the Free Kingdoms of Elyria event. From years of gaming, I'd accrued so many jaded thoughts—but to see this now shows me SBS is breaking the mold. My imagination is running wild as a result.

Just a sincere thank you to all of you at SBS for reinvigorating my love for shared narratives, and thank you for bringing what'll become player stories to the forefront of CoE's attending community.

11/17/2017 4:21:27 PM #6

Although this is not for my server, I will follow these from the side-stands. Very good Video indeed.

11/17/2017 11:30:50 PM #7

Nice to see something like this. I will say though, id be suprised to see whoever wins this stay in power for long. My guess is this will prob end up being one of the more chaotic kingdoms. Good luck EAST FREE KINGDOM WINNER!

11/18/2017 1:14:25 AM #8

it's good to see a developer this in tune with it's player base.

11/18/2017 10:35:06 AM #9

Very intriguing

Count Dante Rhyne The Black Fox of Vornair

C61D9F

11/20/2017 4:49:13 AM #10

Can't wait to see what the new Kingdom will become. Will they last? Will they fall to another Kingdom? Ohhh the possibilities that await.

A Man will tell a day's tale when full of Food and Mead!!!

11/27/2017 12:04:53 AM #11

I really enjoyed the video. Actually, it has re-pepped me up for the game. I admit, I have not been as active in community building as I would like to be, with my RL taking so much time and priority. I am impressed with what the others here have done. As I see it, this game will be player controlled on the level, and probably to exceed EVE On Line (which I love). Excellent work. Loved the editorials by the community members at the end. Looking forward to our world, Rojinn

11/27/2017 6:12:37 PM #12

I hope we can get some more animation like this. Great video SBS!

Friend Code: 488A61

12/10/2017 2:18:00 AM #13

Like others, the idea that SBS is using the player-created Lore for their official lore in an official video is exactly the thing that makes this game more exciting to me than the other MMORPGs that I have played.

Since watching this video, I have chosen to pledge myself to the Kingdom of Vornair, but I do wish the Free Kingdom Campaign runners good luck!

[]