COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GUILDS
Textiles, Clothing, and Fancywear Trade

Greetings NA-West Eyrians! I am welcoming those desiring to setup trade manufacturing and import/exporting of any clothing materials within my Country which will be located in a port location within Evertide Dutchy of Kingdom Aranor on NA-W server.

5/20/2018 9:53:54 PM #1

Clothing won't be my specialty however if I end up finding good areas i'll make sure to let you know

Mighty gear for the Mighty Menn

5/21/2018 1:47:25 AM #2

The Town of Briva in Riftwood is doing similarly. Specializing in weaving, drapery and high fashion! I will look forward to seeking you out for trade of goods and maybe recipes/blueprints in game. :)

6/1/2018 12:13:39 AM #3

Excellent! I am on board. Trade, Courser Horse breeding, and textiles production will be my focus.

10/9/2018 8:49:00 PM #4

I plan to be heavily focused on textiles but I'll be in the broad leaf forest among my fellow Kypiq building my own sanctuary/couture house :)

Kypiq proprietor - Weaver/Tailor/Designer - Broad Leaf Forest

10/28/2019 3:37:08 AM #5

I most likely with major in clothing and fabrics, I would be happy to Import my goods. I will be playing a Dras or Neran

10/28/2019 8:06:46 PM #6

I think this thread fits for NA-W server forums, if it have solely NA-W context

10/28/2019 8:18:47 PM #7

Posted By BlackStork at 4:06 PM - Mon Oct 28 2019

I think this thread fits for NA-W server forums, if it have solely NA-W context

Not to mention the low key recruiting in a no recruitment forum. I guess its worth a shot though...

10/28/2019 9:59:04 PM #8

It's over a year old though and shouldn't have been necro'd, but new forum users don't often pay attention to how old a thread is in their excitement to get involved.

Maybe some day, SBS will auto prune or archive posts older than a few months. Leaving stuff hanging around ad infinitum is how so much misinformation exists about games and undermines the utility of forums as a communication tool with pointless clutter that's no longer relevant to the game.

10/30/2019 11:49:17 PM #9

@Hieronymus,

I like the "retirement" idea, but I think the old posts should be marked with age in some way and kept. Cobwebs and spiders in the corner came immediately to mind for me, but I'm sure that there are other graphic devices that are at least equally as evocative.