COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SOULS, TALENTS, & REINCARNATION
supernatural cretures of elyria that we might not of though off

We know the basic supernatural of Elyria like vampires and werewolves. Therefore we should also expect the unexpected but the game is still low fantasy . But just wonder will there be mermaids or other strange creatures (or will water breathing count as mermaid in a way). I would like to here other suggestions of creatures we might not of thought would be in game .

Brudvier power hail the pack

8/6/2018 1:46:44 PM #1

The lore of our world is rich with supernatural creatures.

What comes to my mind and what I imagine would be funny for CoE:

• Giant / Troll / Cyclopes
  • Fairy
  • Ent
  • Centaur
  • Jinn
  • Minotaur
  • Satyr
  • Sphinx
  • Wendigo
  • Bigfoot / Yeti

11/15/2018 7:05:05 PM #2

I believe that Phoenixes are confirmed to be in the game as well, and are practically immortal (If i remember right). Its some sort of remnant of the age of magic, and if it does exist in the game still, it's an evidence of magics existing, not just being stories to provide a backdrop.

I wish I got ahold of one of these as a pet when they were a thing, I could have so much fun with that. But anywho, this probably solidifies talents and such being real and not just some sort of myth in game.

If anyone else has some sort of information on potential mythical/paranormal creatures in CoE, be my quest and reply here still.

11/15/2018 7:07:43 PM #3

Posted By Ashielf at 09:46 AM - Mon Aug 06 2018

The lore of our world is rich with supernatural creatures.

What comes to my mind and what I imagine would be funny for CoE:

• Giant / Troll / Cyclopes
  • Fairy
  • Ent
  • Centaur
  • Jinn
  • Minotaur
  • Satyr
  • Sphinx
  • Wendigo
  • Bigfoot / Yeti

Fairies.... If there's Gnomes, Elves, Pixies, Deundes, Goblins, Hobgoblins, or any of the so-called Fae Folk, I'll be running in the opposite direction. Little mystical people scare the hell outta me! Haha.

Honestly though, I'd love for there to be all sorts of mystical monsters hidden away in the world for me to kill. I'm really interested in Monster Hunting and slaying creatures of myth!

I think it would be amazing if SbS used some of the Real Life cryptids and folk monsters (obviously giving them an Elyrian twist). Those things fascinate me!

11/15/2018 9:03:10 PM #4

You know, the two Queen's Gaze stories mention monsters that you haven't brought up yet.

Hope that helps! :)

• Snipehunter
11/15/2018 9:18:24 PM #5

I hope since monsters in COE are rare that some will actually be scary...like a Wendigo...or a skinwalker...or mermaids. things that will stalk you, lure you then try to kill you. Rare things ;)

11/15/2018 10:00:08 PM #6

As Snipe hinted, Lantern Man may be quite exemplary for the type of creepy creatures the game has in store for us mortals.

Speaking for myself, I'd fancy encountering some kind of Ogre at some point. Soulmate?

And fluffy donkeys in pink spandex. Oh, the horror.

11/15/2018 11:07:15 PM #7

The Janoa are the Wendigo.

⛵️❓💰

11/15/2018 11:24:31 PM #8

fairies? like kypiq with wings? Sooner or later, I guess we'll see that... maybe elegantly gliding instead of flying... but yea, same difference.

Friend Code: 30EF47

11/15/2018 11:31:51 PM #9

Posted By Snipehunter at 4:03 PM - Thu Nov 15 2018

You know, the two Queen's Gaze stories mention monsters that you haven't brought up yet.

Hope that helps! :)

Yes! Those are amazing monsters and I can't wait to encounter them, hopefully! :D

5/31/2019 7:25:35 PM #10

well depending on the monster you may be able to bread them into a type of griffin or other. plus with magic you may be able to fuse/splice them together to create your own beast

9/17/2019 4:17:25 PM #11

Posted By Tetra at 9:25 PM - Fri May 31 2019

well depending on the monster you may be able to bread them into a type of griffin or other. plus with magic you may be able to fuse/splice them together to create your own beast

Unfortunately I think that won't be possible as we already know magic won't be that common (as a talent) and even if people do posses magic soing something like that (fusing creatures together) seems a bit far fetched.

On the other hand I would LOVE to see (and maybe tame) a griffin ingame (totally my favourite mythical creature).

And to note some people will be able to kinda design creatures as this priviledge comes with their package (look up pledge packages on the wiki).

"May those who accept fate be granted happines, May those who deny it be granted glory."

B3BB4B