COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Continued SurName Issue

Hello,

I'm sorry to be a bother but it's been months and I'm still unable to register a surname without buying a pack for it. I'm verified as a Baron/ess.

8/25/2018 8:08:30 AM #1

So, I think that this would be best answered and inquired to via email to the support: [email protected]

However, I'll also submit some troubleshooting stuff below:

I think you're talking about the kickstarter package called "Baron/Baroness" so I'll be assuming this is your package.

Since it shows that you're rank 7 I'm under the assumption that you have verified and linked your kickstarter pledge and it shows that as your pledge on your account. (if this is wrong you can link it by sending your information to the support email).

In your inventory located in: Account -> Inventory, You should see an item containing the word "surname" this should allow you to reserve the name on the server you want.

In order to reserve your surname you have to go to this following link:

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/surname-reservation

On that link it should show one of the following: * That you are able to reserve a surname, in which case you can type in your surname, click your server and request it for approval! * That you're required to buy a surname token from the merchandise store (This shouldn't happen because you should have one that comes with your package) * Or it'll show the surname you have reserved already on your account like so:

If it is showing that you need to buy a token for it, then I would suggest that you contact support via the email I mentioned at the top of this post. If it shows that you can reserve a surname then \o/ Yay! And if it shows that you have already reserved a surname, but it isn't the surname you want or there was some sort of mistake, you can try to contact support about it however, you may be required to wait until surname rename tokens become available to change your surname reservation at a later date.

I hope this helps! Here are the informational links about surname reservation:

Surname Reservation Begins Now!

Surname Reservation begins in March!

Surname Reservation FAQ

8/28/2018 8:05:01 PM #2

This is an issue with your Kickstarter binding of your account. Please email us at [email protected] and we'll get this fixed up as we know what the issue is and can resolve it fairly quickly.

Thanks!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."