COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Pledge Packages

Will be the bought Packages taken over in the endgame ?

8/24/2018 3:35:37 PM #1

The titles, houses, animals, items, etc that came with your pledge package could be lost, destroyed, killed, broken etc. At any time. You'll have to work to keep your titles and possessions in tact.

8/24/2018 3:41:08 PM #2

When i buy a Pledge Package do i get the game

8/24/2018 5:03:20 PM #3

I bought a Pledge Pkg to give to a friend. I have the purchase confirmed by email but what do I need to do to apply the gift to their account? I wanted to Cure them for the Searing Plague Event. Thxs!

Map H --because one word "Nessie." Do you want an inland sea? Well, do ya?

8/24/2018 5:06:05 PM #4

Yes, Der Spandaur. you get the game. the very base package available now comes with the following:

Package highlights include: Pledging the Elyrian package will give you a digital copy of the game at Launch, as well as the following rewards*:

Access to Prologue, Kingdoms of Elyria, and VoxElyria when released to the general public

1 Spark of Life

3 Souls to choose from

Forum Border and Badge reflecting your backing level

Exclusive Wallpaper

An exclusive backer wallpaper

Newsletter Access to our Newsletter

8/24/2018 5:08:04 PM #5

Posted By Dyrnwyn at 1:03 PM - Fri Aug 24 2018

I bought a Pledge Pkg to give to a friend. I have the purchase confirmed by email but what do I need to do to apply the gift to their account? I wanted to Cure them for the Searing Plague Event. Thxs!

If you bought it as a gift, the package should be in your inventory with a 'send' button next to it.

8/24/2018 5:13:54 PM #6

Thank you for the quick reply, Sylvae. I found the Send option under the Account Management - Inventory submenu soon after I posted. Cheers!

Map H --because one word "Nessie." Do you want an inland sea? Well, do ya?

8/29/2018 12:19:36 AM #7

I love this game!