COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
California Players Role Call!

Wassup People! =D I'm making this post only because I saw a similar Oregon and Washington post. What's your area of Cali, and what role do you plan on playing in game?

If I'm able to retire by the time COE comes out, I was thinking of starting a counter intelligence guild.

If I'm still working, I was thinking of being a city guard or knight, specializing in being a private body guard.

Oh, and I'm in the Sacramento area.

Kenzarth

4/11/2019 9:30:22 AM #46

Los Angeles area here - starting the game as a Brudvir Countess, dreaming of building a northern hub for for vehicles, ships, fine woodworking, and the related supply lines.

The Brudvir Countess Mysi Karuna, of Wainswey County is devoted to woodworking and trading in Elyria. Settled in the interior of Ravencrest Duchy in Aranor, NA-W. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/611425821038477312/624003537826742282/Wainswey_County-banner-3.png

4/11/2019 11:10:11 AM #47

Another Inland Empire player here. Rialto, specifically. (maybe we should have a meetup party at game launch?)

Going for a mayorship of a resource producing area, as well as architect/contractor/detective as a Dras.

Expecting to set up as a mayor in one of the three "two town" counties in Bridgespider (Angelica server, Kingdom of Tyria). I'm hoping to end up with a city by the end of exposition for lawmaking ability, assuming I can keep the city sustainable. You will know it's me by the city name Raven's Roost

Friend code: 23F484.

4/11/2019 7:50:12 PM #48

Posted By Kenzarth at

Wassup People! =D I'm making this post only because I saw a similar Oregon and Washington post. What's your area of Cali, and what role do you plan on playing in game?

If I'm able to retire by the time COE comes out, I was thinking of starting a counter intelligence guild.

If I'm still working, I was thinking of being a city guard or knight, specializing in being a private body guard.

Oh, and I'm in the Sacramento area.

I'm from the Sacramento area too!

5/10/2019 12:39:01 AM #49

Mayor of Alchimia in the Fennic County on NA-W. I'm in Oceanside CA

Mayor of Funny Farms Inc.

5/24/2019 6:20:54 AM #50

I'm from abroad, but spent most of my life in San Diego and am at Davis now.

I have a bunch of friends who'll be playing with me, and so I'm going to lead a "thieves for hire" sort of organization. Excited to see y'all in game!

Daardain, First Siren of Lady Nelanie Luna'de Sàng; First Minister, Minister of Health, Agriculture and Sciences of the County of Cambria.

My Friend Code: D66788
5/25/2019 5:29:55 PM #51

i am from california! :D cali club

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/23614/riftwoods-new-website-and-forum-page

5/29/2019 2:41:43 AM #52

San Diego m8

The Tavern Tales Story Teller

6/25/2019 6:01:20 PM #53

SF Bay Area .. leaning towards explorer

9/6/2019 11:57:59 PM #54

Mariposa here!

I'll be running a Guild called The Elysian Endeavor and spending my time as a smith.

Join the growing network of The Elysian Endeavor! https://discord.gg/nyKJtGT

9/9/2019 8:47:01 PM #55

Central Coast/Monterey Bay area here!

Going Waerd in Blackheart/Drakeholm, leaning toward farming and animal husbandry with trade routes all over.

9/10/2019 6:56:22 PM #56

Hi all, San Francisco area fellow myself. Planning on a Hrothi, somewhere snowy and mountainous. Not sure what gameplay option will strike my fancy until I've tried things out, but I'm interested in building ships

9/16/2019 2:14:16 PM #57

Los Angeles area

Kypiq Count in Amberlands - Valyria - probably role-play as an old-fashioned Kypiq, loathe to abandon the ancestral ways of the forest.

Guardian Ansir Hawk - Angelica - Valyria - Amberlands - Llynhir

9/20/2019 1:39:16 PM #58

OC :) Thinking neran somewhere

Used to be an adventurer