COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Kikstarterversery items

Looking at my account inventory some time since the end of searing plague my account no longer has any of the rewards from the kickstarterversery in its inventory i have my purchase history and all purchases but no rewards earned for having an active account and package

per tenebras lucem,

10/20/2018 10:26:10 AM #1

If the purchased items are no longer in your inventory I would suggest contacting sbs support to figure out where they went with all the information you have that you can supply!

[email protected]

If you're talking about the rewards we reached for the milestones like the old souls or manor upgrade etc. ~ those haven't been sent out yet!

I hope this helps and I hope you are able to get it all figured out!

If you don't want to contact them and want to try and resolve this here, just let me know which items specifically you're missing and I'll let you know if it's a reward that hasn't been handed out yet!

10/20/2018 11:31:20 PM #2

my purchases are all there the rewards were in my inventory during and right after the event like the old soul is why I mentioned it and I sent an email out I know I wont get a response until Monday thanks if I wasn't supposed to be seeing the rewards and they wernt supposed to be handed out yet well that's ok that I don't see them now its just that I had seen them

per tenebras lucem,

10/29/2018 7:48:34 PM #3

They haven't been delivered yet, but thanks for contacting us!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."