COMMUNITY - FORUMS - OCEANUS GENERAL
Activation time

Hey every, just a friendly reminder that OCE doesn't only exist but we have 3 very full and very much alive kingdoms (that are also gaming communities) with 3 very awesome and active Monarchs who are all still looking for people.

We should take this time during Map Votes and the uptick of activity to 'activate' sleeping community members. Get your friends and long lost gamer buddies to come participate in map voting and helping define the entire games history. While we have strong communities, we need more activity to help prove to SBS that we are worth the investment.

An OCE server is something worth being excited about. What better time to highlight that than as we vote for the map we will be playing on, on our totally unique server?

As a side note, OCE is not only for Oceanic players. Due to some of strife and drama that has happened in other servers and kingdoms (really embarrassing to say in prealpha) we also want to extend a welcome hand to anyone looking to escape the drama and join us in a very peaceful, cooperative and lore based server.

If you're from OCE and playing on other servers, these are the days you should start wondering if youre making the right call. Not only are peoples pledges inherently safer on OCE, but they are very likely to stand the test of time and create history.

Please consider joining OCE and activating as many people as possible for map voting.

10/22/2018 7:59:02 AM #1

I'm most excited just to see how different our (OCE) maps will be compared to the other servers. Something that I feel gives us an edge over the other servers. I'm still hoping there be some county size island out there, who wouldn't want to live out their pirate dreams after all.

10/22/2018 8:15:41 AM #2

OCE is where the party’s at.

10/22/2018 11:49:54 AM #3

I’m glad you made this post in general, I don’t see too many OCE posts that often.

I hope that a lot of people wake up when they see map voting, because this is an especially important time for CoE right now.

Check out the Village of Astyria! We are recruiting!

NA - East : Bordweall : Bloodoak : Novigrad - Shield Wall Strong! Friend Code: 3D90E8

10/23/2018 7:03:55 AM #4

Posted By Gunnlang at 5:59 PM - Mon Oct 22 2018

I'm still hoping there be some county size island out there, who wouldn't want to live out their pirate dreams after all.

Yeah mate I'll be keeping a close eye out for good islands. Me and my Cutter are particularly keen on staking some claims for Aequitas.

Posted By Makeke at 6:15 PM - Mon Oct 22 2018

OCE is where the party’s at.

Spesh when you're around. Where you bin!!!?

Posted By Endeavor at 9:49 PM - Mon Oct 22 2018

I’m glad you made this post in general, I don’t see too many OCE posts that often.

I appreciate that. While we don't post on the forums much, we are incredibly active on Discord, which is far more compatible for people working and doing study. Each of the Kingdoms puts in a next level effort to continue communication with people in OCE, as well as those in NA and EU. Thanks to you guys and SBS, we have an OCE server.

10/23/2018 7:35:14 PM #5

Hey a quick question if anyone on this thread knows, the badge we get from casting a vote. Will we still get one by waiting for round two (the only time we can vote) for OCE?

10/29/2018 1:52:04 AM #6

Posted By Gustavus at 05:35 AM - Wed Oct 24 2018

Hey a quick question if anyone on this thread knows, the badge we get from casting a vote. Will we still get one by waiting for round two (the only time we can vote) for OCE?

I believe so man. Its worth stopping into the official CoE Discord when you get a chance, so you can ask about it.

11/4/2018 2:37:03 PM #7

Absolutely agree, I will be pulling in all my friends from the sidelines for mapvoting, nobody should miss out this historical moment

The first time I joined the discords of elyria community, I had been concerned about the feasibility of an OCE server, but since then OCE had proven itself a very strong community.

To those wishing to join us from outside OCE, please do! Your ping couldn't possibly be worse than everyone else's in Australia, even if you are in the other side of the planet! (This is not a joke)

11/6/2018 11:25:15 PM #8

Great post, Sagan.

Come on over, folks! I'm in the US and I'm playing on OCE. They're a fantastic bunch.