COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
SSL Certificate Issue

Hello from your friendly neighbourhood Kypiq!

I thought I would make you aware that the Soulbound Studios website has been flagged by Chrome with an SSL privacy error:

`Your connection is not private Attackers might be trying to steal your information from soulboundstudios.com (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards). Learn more NET::ERRCERTCOMMONNAMEINVALID

Help improve Safe Browsing by sending some system information and page content to Google. Privacy Policy`

https://gyazo.com/816b6c36a2c94eeff2328b056b2d155e

Many Thanks,

Strix

10/23/2018 5:28:49 PM #1

Interesting - I am not seeing the same thing from Chrome.

10/24/2018 7:12:07 AM #2

That is the company website - not the game website. As far as I am aware they are aware of this situation. Thank you for the report!

10/24/2018 11:11:56 AM #3

Indeed, I am aware of that. I was following a link to their website for something and it was when it alerted me. It seems like they have removed the SSL certificate from the website for now.

10/24/2018 3:16:24 PM #4

The SoulboundStudios.com website has no logins, no personal identifiable information, and indeed, not a single form for users to enter information on the page.

So at the moment, providing a secure line of communication via SSL/TLS from our website to the users hasn't been a high priority on our company website.

But, take comfort in knowing that our chroniclesofelyria.com website uses an Enhanced Certificate to ensure maximum safety and comfort when interacting with the game website.

While we may add a certificate to our company website at some point, it will indeed become higher priority if we ever begin accepting form submissions on that site.

So please note, we take cyber security very seriously, but haven't added it to our company website as there is no interactions worth securing.

Sincerely,
Caspian