COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GUILDS
Pig and Friends company

At this point I realize that starting as a solo black smith is going to be incredibly difficult. With my EP i plan to buy all of the recipes i need to build my special area, but then i realize how much i will need to do. I will need to breed animals especially high quality leather animals for food and leather. Their bowels will be what makes bows and crossbows. I will need to don glassblowung in order to be able to produce the best metals and find a source of sand to make glass. I will need to build my forge which will need stone masonry and hope i will learn to make a crucible. I will also need to learn to cut gems for better handle recipes because a high quality handle will be required for the highest quality of weapons i must produce in the game. I urge all players who want to be a better blacksmith than me to learn all skills with a specialty in blacksmithing. Metals is something that must be researched and researching metals without mining them is going to hurt more than help. I don't plan on making a big empire or sharing my recipes and techniques, however i will allow anyone who wants to be my competition to join me as an equal in the discovery of both ways to make the best equipment for making equipment, and best equipment possible. If anyone would like to join me in my quest to be the best, please reply but no guild recruiters please. I don't want to share information and will probably be poor as heck so i can only except donations in the forms of metals and failed weapons.

The nicest pig in the world and a little cute.

11/2/2018 1:17:50 PM #1

Welcome to CoE, and good luck with the blacksmithing empire, no matter the size you plan it.

I noticed you had some troubles with the first post in this thread, and the second one is a bit intimidating in bulk. Might I make a suggestion that you break large paragraphs up into smaller chunks, and take a look at some options here concerning font and various edits you can make to a post.

The more people willing to read your thread, the higher chance of success, no?

Again welcome, and I wish you the best of luck as the higher the ambition the more competition you will face. :D

11/2/2018 3:21:26 PM #2

I salute you future breakfest!

11/2/2018 3:38:09 PM #3

Hi Cutepig What region will you be playing in ??

11/2/2018 4:42:06 PM #4

Posted By Thecutepig at 12:53 PM - Fri Nov 02 2018

At this point I realize that starting as a solo black smith is going to be incredibly difficult. With my EP i plan to buy all of the recipes i need to build my special area, but then i realize how much i will need to do. I will need to breed animals especially high quality leather animals for food and leather. Their bowels will be what makes bows and crossbows. I will need to don glassblowung in order to be able to produce the best metals and find a source of sand to make glass. I will need to build my forge which will need stone masonry and hope i will learn to make a crucible. I will also need to learn to cut gems for better handle recipes because a high quality handle will be required for the highest quality of weapons i must produce in the game. I urge all players who want to be a better blacksmith than me to learn all skills with a specialty in blacksmithing. Metals is something that must be researched and researching metals without mining them is going to hurt more than help. I don't plan on making a big empire or sharing my recipes and techniques, however i will allow anyone who wants to be my competition to join me as an equal in the discovery of both ways to make the best equipment for making equipment, and best equipment possible. If anyone would like to join me in my quest to be the best, please reply but no guild recruiters please. I don't want to share information and will probably be poor as heck so i can only except donations in the forms of metals and failed weapons.

Sent you a PM with some details. :D let me know if interested

11/2/2018 5:55:07 PM #5

You won’t be the best at anything if you try to do that many things yourself.
If you want to become good at something focus on one thing only.

Count LizenÇace VeLeîjres of Mydra's Crossing, VII of the order of the IX.

Order of IX

11/2/2018 6:31:50 PM #6

Posted By zimmah at 12:55 PM - Fri Nov 02 2018

You won’t be the best at anything if you try to do that many things yourself.
If you want to become good at something focus on one thing only.

A very good point. If you want to be a blacksmith, focus on being a blacksmith.

My recommendation is find a farming guild and a mining guild to get your materials from. Then focus on recruiting people to your group that specialize in different aspects of blacksmithing.

⛵️❓💰

1/30/2019 8:11:57 PM #7

Posted By Thecutepig at

Hey there, I have similar interest in black smithing and just want to know if you are still up to your plans. Btw I speak better english than my writting is.