COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Inventory

I'm not sure this is the right place to ask but I seem to have both the Furnished Villa and the Furnished Manor in my Inventory. I bought up from Magistrate to Governor and thought that the Manor would replace the Villa. Is that correct or do I have both buildings now?

Thank you for your time.

Pacyen is a Virtue.

Friend Code: 4ACB46

Lady Iola Berankin, Countess of Roeking

[EU - Demalion Empire / Duchy of Anor / Roeking County]

~Anorian Maiden~

11/13/2018 11:36:22 AM #1

I think they combine to create a grand villa or something. I don't recall though so don't take my word for it. lol

11/13/2018 1:38:08 PM #2

Well, sort of. Let's look at what happened during account merging:

Furnished Manors / Villas sort of stack

• Having more than one package with a villa upgrades it to a manor
  • All additional villas after upgrading to a manor will grant 600 EP, and all additional manors will grant 1,000 EP.

The same will very likely happen when package merging takes place. Additionally, if you have bought a relevant package (Mayor or above) before May 2018 when the Kickstarterversary happened, you will also benefit from the upgraded housing that we managed to unlock:

All Mayors get a villa, all accounts with a villa get a manor, and all accounts with a manor get a grand-villa)

TBD, Count of The Metheglin Meadows in Iyandolin, 🌷Kingdom of Al-Khezam 🌷, Selene

11/13/2018 2:13:31 PM #3

Do we know when the next package merging will be?

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

11/13/2018 5:14:09 PM #4

Posted By Kastivi at 3:13 PM - Tue Nov 13 2018

Do we know when the next package merging will be?

We don't. Account merging has happened, awarding the upgraded housing from the kickstarterversary has not happend, neither has package merging.

TBD, Count of The Metheglin Meadows in Iyandolin, 🌷Kingdom of Al-Khezam 🌷, Selene

11/14/2018 12:10:05 AM #5

Not sure when things are happening.

11/14/2018 12:59:58 AM #6

Account merging will never happen again.

Package Combining (combining a package from your inventory into your account thus combining it with your current package) will be happening soon along with Title Transfer, however we do not have a date yet

11/14/2018 10:50:40 AM #7

Thanks for the explanation, folks. I kickstarted at Mayor level then increased up to Governor in the past year. I'm a bit too sleepy right now to work out what that will mean for me, but I can work it out later with what has been said here.

Pacyen is a Virtue.

~Anorian Maiden~

11/14/2018 9:03:31 PM #8

This does appear to be a bug of some kind. Please email us at [email protected] with more details and we'll figure out what is going on.

Thank you,

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

11/15/2018 7:57:40 AM #9

I'll send in an explanation and screenshot in the next day or so.

Pacyen is a Virtue.

~Anorian Maiden~