COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE ORGANIZATIONS
Leeghwater Tinkers & Blacksmith Guild

Leeghwater Tinkers & Blacksmith Guild

Pronunciation: Layg-wa-ter

Guild Sigil Coming Soon

Pioneers in craft, a mind of innovation and the heart of a forge.

Do you want to create cool stuff? Then Leeghwater is for you!

Gear, tools, gadgets and even weapons and armor. From a simple knife to an intricate machine. We aim to give an edge in the development of technology and science in Elyria. As we are metalworkers.

Interested? Join us through the Guild discord, and become part of Leeghwater.

.............................................↓↓↓ New Guild Discord Server ↓↓↓.............................................

The Ambition

Leeghwater is the place to learn and teach the craft of metalworking, tinkering and (black)smithing. It will be the place to also sell your products and earn an honest living. If you put the effort in, it will be the place where you can hone your skills and create the masterpiece which all of elyria will marvel at. But most of all, it will be a place where you can share tricks of the trade, play with likeminded people, and have fun.

The guild will uphold a standard for all its products in their shops. So everyone will be assured of a reliable and fair price, and be certain that the quality of product is up to our standards.

Members can work, learn and teach at a guild house. The aim is for the guild to support and provide for new members of the guild. We aim to provide for tools, materials and an income. In return the guild asks for dedication for the craft, and the brotherhood of the guild.

The Framework

This is the structure of Leeghwater.

IMAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

The goal is to have each guild house run their own business as they see fit, while adhering to general guild rules which are conceived by all guild shop/house owners. This means you can be a more specialized house (Weapons-, armor-, locksmith) and still be part of the guild, and be supported. It will be a collaboration of guild houses. The idea is to strengthen the metalworking craft despite its scarcity, and combine the knowledge and skills through collaboration.

Guild House owners will have a seat on the board of the guild, and thus have a say in the direction of the guild. By election one owner will be chairman of Leeghwater for a period of time.

Depending on the size of the guild, two other roles can be fulfilled. Elected guild member(s) to have a seat on the board to represent the guild members, and appointed domain official(s) who supervise the interests and rules of the domain that guild houses reside in.

This way it includes everyone who is interested in the success of the guild to have a say in the direction and progress.

The occurrence of elections and all other guild rules are defined in the guild charter, available to all members.

Everyone is a member. Members, who agree, can be appointed by the board to fulfill certain tasks out of game. Within the game, groups can be formed and members can be selected on the basis of their skill for various tasks and contracts provided by the guild.

Locations

The guild aims to have multiple workshops throughout the Kingdom. Be it player run or NPC run workshops. Members and customers will be able to get our products. Check our discord to find the locations of our workshops!

How to Join Us!

I personally don’t like the clutter and overflow of discord servers, but eventually it was best to make a discord server for the guild.

Join our discord or our Kingdom discord and get acquainted with the members there.

Start planning, growing and laying the foundation of the guild and even some theory crafting!

You are always welcome to send me a message on the forums, in this thread or a direct message on discord. Hope to speak to you soon!

12/1/2018 6:38:37 PM #1

Excellent! One less thing I have to wory about - I will assist in any way I can.

12/1/2018 7:21:11 PM #2

Good to see you'll be doing something you enjoy! Have fun Nessie!

12/6/2018 5:27:29 PM #3

Looking good! I wish you luck with this project and hopefully we will be able to do some business together!

12/24/2018 7:04:27 AM #4

Posted By Sanguinesh Eviscerator at 07:38 AM - Sun Dec 02 2018

Excellent! One less thing I have to wory about - I will assist in any way I can.

Thanks! I will let you know if I am in need of assistance.

Posted By eltaninsroses at 08:21 AM - Sun Dec 02 2018

Good to see you'll be doing something you enjoy! Have fun Nessie!

Let’s see what the game brings!

Posted By Rofus at 06:27 AM - Fri Dec 07 2018

Looking good! I wish you luck with this project and hopefully we will be able to do some business together!

I can’t see why not! :D

1/7/2019 8:16:26 PM #5

Cool idea! No doubt you'll end up with something awesome!

1/30/2019 8:29:34 AM #6

Posted By Gaeda at 9:16 PM - Mon Jan 07 2019

Cool idea! No doubt you'll end up with something awesome!

Thanks!

Looks like you've been busy as well :)

2/2/2019 11:21:00 PM #7

You know... after I have established my county and handed it off to a successor ... I will be spending my time as an architect/tinker, consider me a member, if you'll have me!

8/28/2019 2:00:21 PM #8

Images work again!

And Discord link is updated.

8/30/2019 2:16:04 PM #9

New Guild Discord Server is up and running!

9/9/2019 4:11:33 PM #10

I’d love to be involved in any way possible. Also love how, within your framework, you intend to diversify your speciality even further.

I real stop and stare moment.

Duke Usifan Banner

9/12/2019 2:10:29 PM #11

Posted By Usifan at 6:11 PM - Mon Sep 09 2019

I’d love to be involved in any way possible. Also love how, within your framework, you intend to diversify your speciality even further.

I real stop and stare moment.

Thanks! We'll see how it can work with the framework of guild mechanics eventually :D

11/14/2019 7:52:03 AM #12

One of the guilds locations is going to be in the Town of Mawgate.

If you have a place of your own and want to join, you can. Join our discord server and have a chat!

If you don't have a place of your own, you can join one of the places that has a guild house!

See you soon!