[NA-E] Duchy of Seraphim

DUCHY OF SERAPHIM

Solaris Confederation

Tribe of Janoa

Server: Luna NA-East

Placement: Kingdom 6

Join our Discord

What is the definition of Seraphim?

The burning, glowing beings that surround God’s throne. Angels that belong to the highest order.

What does Seraphim stand for

Our duchy stands for loyalty, unity and trust. We hold each other accountable for each of these values. A house divided cannot stand but with Seraphim there is a common thread that binds us together. We act together, move together, fight together and stand united. Our bond is unbreakable! From the South, North, East and the West you shall hear our trumpets sound! Prepare ye the way for we are coming.

About the Duchess

Allow me to introduce myself. I am CocoaSip the Duchess of Seraphim. I created Seraphim in the image I see myself and live my life. I live by morals and values that I intend to help guide our duchy through victory. I am fiercely loyal, faithful, trustworthy and compassionate. I wear my heart on my sleeve yet guard my heart like a vault only allowing those I trust, close to me. But once that trust is broken it will remain broken. Do not mistake my kindness for weakness for I rule an iron fist in a velvet glove.

About the Duchy

The Duchy of Seraphim is a coastal duchy focusing on logistics, production, banking and trade. Seraphim is located at the southern tip of Solaris within the Janoa region with plenty of coast and luscious rainforest to adventure in. We will be investing in ship building, coastal trade, navy army and military army. PVP players are welcome to join in the fight to victory and PVE players are welcome to face the mysterious beasts of the rainforest to claim many great hunts of their own. We will have our own pharmacy and laboratory for shamans and alchemists where our knowledge for medicine and chemical warfare will grow. Schools and guilds will help further research and development. We will sail to explore and search of new continents to claim as our own. Imagine taming your own exotic creature from the rainforest, mining for gold and exploring new technology. We are looking for those who possess loyalty, truth and unity. Join us if you are worthy to call yourself Janoa.

Duchy Location

We are located at the southern tip of Solaris within the Janoa region.

Recruitment

During Domain & Settlement Selection I encourage all Counts, who have an interest in placing within Seraphim, to contact me first. We currently have reserved counties so any Count trying to place on an already reserved county will be treated as hostile. It is important for those reserved counties to remain reserved so the Counts can then reserve placements for their mayors. I will include a map of our duchy indicating which counties are reserved and available. Each reserved county will have a color displayed around its’ borders on the map. Mayors interested in placing within the counties of Seraphim will need to contact the Count of that county. We have plenty of counties and settlements that are available and would love for you to come speak with us about placing here.

If you would like to get to know the Seraphim family, swing by our discord and introduce yourself. We will achieve great things, because when someone joins our family, we give them respect, fierce loyalty, unity and the opportunity to earn one another's trust. We offer structure and order. Role playing is available for those who would like to participate. We want to have fun and enjoy the game to its’ fullest. Feel free to play MMO and other genre of games with us.

Join our Discord

12/22/2018 10:39:13 PM #1

I vouch for the character and the capacity of CocoaSip. May she keep Kairos strong and be home to the faithful and dutiful.

Long live the Iron Duchess of Kairos!!

12/22/2018 11:35:15 PM #2

Thank you very much for your kind words Sidhe Drac! I appreciate you stopping by and responding to my post :)

12/22/2018 11:54:51 PM #3

Glad to see the move is going well Cocoa, Take care of Kairos for us (lots of Alesians are old Kairos members too)

12/23/2018 12:26:10 AM #4

Thank you very much Killroy! I will most certainly take care of Kairos! The move to Kairos is going great. Thank you very much for taking the time to post :)

5/11/2019 2:38:36 AM #5

hi.

5/11/2019 2:39:08 AM #6

Heyo