COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Buy Bloddline Package with Gift Card?

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, I am from Germany and tried to buy the Bloodline package via PaySafeCard. Since you can only pay in Germany up to a maximum of 100 € per PaySafeCard, this was unfortunately not possible for me. So a friend sent me the $ 50 Gift Card 3 times. Unfortunately, I am unable to redeem these. Please help! Sincerely, Harlem Kelt

12/30/2018 12:01:47 PM #1

They are in your inventory, you have to claim them for them to go to your account as store credit able to be used to purchase anything on the store.

So click your name in the top right, then navigate to your inventory from that account page, scroll down to find your gift cards and click the "claim" button

12/30/2018 12:46:07 PM #2

I've already tried that. It does not work. I go to the Gift Card, click claim, then I receive the message.

"When you claim this, it will increase your store credit by the amount specified." I press the "Claim" button.

"You can not undo this action. Confirm to continue." I press the confirmation

" Upgrade Pledge to claim." then I press close.

nothing happens...

12/30/2018 12:50:16 PM #3

Do I have to buy a package first to get credit? That would be a pity.

12/30/2018 1:08:47 PM #4

What do you get the person who has everything? A Chronicles of Elyria gift card, of course!!

Give the gift of a holiday chore! Let your friends or loved ones decide how best to spend your money with this gift-wrapped store credit. Buy some for everyone and send them as a gift from your Account Inventory. When the grateful recipient claims it in their own inventory, the store credit will be added to their account through the miracle of holiday magic! Gift cards can be re-gifted before they are claimed.

About Gift Card:

Available in 3 denominations; $10, $20, and $50 There is no limit to how many of these you can purchase Card can be claimed by you or sent to another Can be resent

It doesnt say that it requires a package, I would email support

[email protected]

12/30/2018 1:25:20 PM #5

You could also buy a lower package, then claim the gift cards, before upgrading your package to a higher tier; the cost would be the same. However, it seems unnecessary that the gift cards would be restricted to people with packages though, so might be worth letting their support know either way.

12/30/2018 2:19:47 PM #6

Ok, thanks, I'll write an e-mail

1/15/2019 9:00:32 PM #7

This was resolved. Thank you :)

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."