COMMUNITY - FORUMS - OCEANUS GENERAL
Caprakan To'resk Duke

#TheDukeOfABitOfTheSouth

Hello, I’m Duke Kov Generex, previously of Lor Voskara, now pledged to King Preacher and the kingdom of Caprakan!

I only paid my Duchy off in December, just before the Lost Vault event, and I have only one person currently pledged to me who will be coming across from LV, so this community is very much starting from scratch in the new Kingdom.

I plan to claim one of the To’resk Duchies, and will be aiming to create a community based upon Research, Trade, Diplomacy and Naval power.

I won’t go into great detail here, but suffice it to say that there’s a lot to do to make a Duchy function, and I’m going to need help to do it. The one thing I will say, is that those who contribute to Genera will be rewarded. I don’t know how easy/possible it will be to elevate people to Nobility and Aristocracy, but my goal will be to replace any NPC Counts (and many Mayors/Barons) with loyal, prominent members of the Generan community.

The main Duchy of Genera post is located below, it gives some more detail about my vision for Genera, but it’s a work in progress. I am usually active in the Caprakan Discord, so come and have a chat if you are interested!

Duchy of Genera

1/1/2019 11:22:02 AM #1

Welcome Kov! Glad to be working with you to develop Caprakan :)

1/2/2019 3:46:08 AM #2

Hey Kov, To'resk Mayor here. (Mayor Loth'modan on discord).

Looking to sink our collective pointy teeth into this dukedom.

1/2/2019 12:59:17 PM #3

Hey Loth'Modan! Good to hear from you, welcome to Genera!