COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAMILIES & NOBLE HOUSES
Heraldry/Coat of Arms creation

Hello there! I'm new to the forums and I have a few questions about the heraldry creation.

Is the coat of arms creation just a selection of premade symbols and designs provided by the game? If it is, what are the options, where do we find them, and how should we put it together? Or will we be able to design our own symbols to be reviewed? Next, is there a deadline to have these designs ready? If so, when is it?

1/4/2019 10:53:31 PM #1

Yes, I believe only the monarchs got custom made heraldry.

The rest of us will have heraldry based on premade symbols and designs, and if you have access to extended colors sigils and crests you will have access to more of said premade designs.

To answer what they look like and where to see them, we still don't have access to them as they haven't really put time into developing them yet. SbS is working on game mechanics first and then extra stuff like this later in development as it becomes necessary.

1/4/2019 11:23:40 PM #2

I hope there are lots of cats

- CoE Thread - Website -

Family first, money second. Unless they cause the loss of too much money...

1/4/2019 11:28:50 PM #3

Posted By Labbe at 2:53 PM - Fri Jan 04 2019

Yes, I believe only the monarchs got custom made heraldry.

The rest of us will have heraldry based on premade symbols and designs, and if you have access to extended colors sigils and crests you will have access to more of said premade designs.

To answer what they look like and where to see them, we still don't have access to them as they haven't really put time into developing them yet. SbS is working on game mechanics first and then extra stuff like this later in development as it becomes necessary.

Thanks for the info! I look forward to it when it's available to us all.