COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
system requirement and how to play

hello everyone i really want to play this game but someone can tell if i can run it with a i7 8th generation 16 gb of ram and a 1060 6gb? And i need to buy the pioneer package to play right now?

4/9/2019 2:28:27 PM #1

Currently only devs and their family are able to "play"

Zaldara Blackstan, Count of Stíelanheorte Mayor of Blaecstanbury

4/9/2019 2:33:01 PM #2

The game is currently in development and is not in a state anyone can play.

In addition the system requirements haven’t been set yet though they say if you can run ARC you should be able to run CoE.

4/9/2019 2:37:02 PM #3

Posted By exagon223 at

hello everyone i really want to play this game but someone can tell if i can run it with a i7 8th generation 16 gb of ram and a 1060 6gb? And i need to buy the pioneer package to play right now?

Hello, exagon223.

Chronicles of Elyria is currently in Pre-Alpha development, and not playable to the community beyond the developers and their friends/family with access.

No pledge packages sold in the store at the moment (previous ones sold in the past too) has playable access to the game as well. System requirements aren't final yet, but what they use in the studio for testing and development is i7 4790k, 16 GB RAM, GTX 970.

4/9/2019 2:47:13 PM #4

thanks to everyone

4/9/2019 7:14:29 PM #5

My guess is your rig will be a bit under powered when the game launches, but no telling how far in the future that might me.

Best guesses range from end of this year out to 2021 and beyond.

Might have a better idea later this year where development actually stands as others get a chance to test the game, all depends on NDA rules.

You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to get angry. JAMES 1:19 NLT