COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Merchant looking for a Neran Kingdom

I got the merchant package from the kickstarter and looking for a Neran kingdom to join and offer my services to. Thinking of making a Bowyer/Fletcher shop making and selling bows, arrows, and other archery supplies. Or might look into what it takes to be a successful farmer in this game. If you're looking for more players let me know.

4/26/2019 6:27:42 PM #1

Never mind just saw this was Luna general, didn't think that popped up in the noticications

4/26/2019 6:30:01 PM #2

I'd suggest taking your time and getting an idea of the areas that'll be Neran focused. Then reaching out to some communities to see what they've got going. Some are set up to sponsor merchants with ep so that they can hit the ground running.

Alt text - can be left blank

4/26/2019 6:34:20 PM #3

I’m a Mayor in the Duchy Thearyn in the Kingdom of Alésia. Be happy to have you move into my town. It’ll be a agricultural focused city but also one that I hope will grow and become a good home to some craftsmen as well.

I’ll know more about the town once DSS starts.

7/5/2019 3:40:28 PM #4

I know I am late to this post haha, but I am a baron in Vornair. I will be needing bowyers and other craftsmen. I will be using some EP to set up a few shops geared towards providing arms and supplies.

Baron Neiph Cadfael

7/5/2019 4:17:19 PM #5

Alesia has a Neran biome, mixed leaf biome perfect for fletching

7/6/2019 12:45:47 AM #6

The kingdom of Bordweall hosts the Neran grasslands, the home land of the Neran.

10/3/2019 11:14:32 PM #7

Greetings Ahruga, As Mayor of the Village of Shadows in Bordweall I would like to offer you access to our great forests where one could make a great life as a Bowyer/Fletcher but if you decide Farming is more tempting, then we can offer lands as well. Please consider my Village and if you are looking to set aside an area for like minded friends then I am sure we can find room for them as well.

https://imgur.com/giao3Cm

10/4/2019 5:15:03 PM #8

Come and join us in the desert or the shrub-step! Fortuna welcome all!

10/31/2019 4:29:19 PM #9

Hey I know I am late, but I am a siege engineering guild leader located in the kingdom of bordweall, in the dutchy of weristark, in the county of Dalthoren. Town unknown as I'm thinking of becoming a Mayor at the same time. But to cut to the chase, I would love to have you and same would my count and duke if you choose to accept this request.

10/31/2019 5:57:13 PM #10

I personally know the Duke of weristark, great guy. I think you'd find a good home somewhere in his Duchy. I unfortunately moved out to another part of the continent.

Zaldara Blackstan, Count of Stíelanheorte Mayor of Blaecstanbury

11/1/2019 12:48:17 AM #11

Posted By Ahruga at

I got the merchant package from the kickstarter and looking for a Neran kingdom to join and offer my services to. Thinking of making a Bowyer/Fletcher shop making and selling bows, arrows, and other archery supplies. Or might look into what it takes to be a successful farmer in this game. If you're looking for more players let me know.

Neran live pretty much everywhere.

Literally every kingdom has at least some Neran in them.

There's 4 biomes where Neran are the mayority tribe, but even in other biomes there can be local towns or even whole counties where Neran are the mayority (for example in some areas in the woodland savanna).

The 4 biomes where Neran are the mayority are:

• Grasslands (the main Neran biome), found in Bordweall
  • Mixed forest (found in Alesia)
  • Lower montaine (found in Vornair)
  • Shrub steppe (found in Fortuna)

Count LizenÇace VeLeîjres of Mydra's Crossing, VII of the order of the IX.

Order of IX

12/3/2019 8:03:46 AM #12

Zimmah beat me to it really, you're going to be in high demand in any of these kingdoms, I'd choose somewhere that has a lot of wood though,