COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAMILIES & NOBLE HOUSES
Want to join me?

Hello!

I am new here and don't know if I am in the right section to post this?

(Let me know if not)

So, I am planning to try start a kingdom and want people to join me if they so wish...…

I am going to play as The Waerd and here is the jist of how I want the kingdom to be/look like:

I want the kingdom to be a place that is a safe haven\space for all individuals, no matter the background, a place to relax and you not have to worry about anything, a place where you can chill and focus on improving your skills without worrying about needing to look over your shoulder(at least in this kingdom), and a place to just be at peace.

I don't mind making alliances or trading with other kingdoms as long as our goals are similar and we don't step on each others toes.

I will even make alliances with people who are from my kingdom who go on to create their own kingdoms, duchies, settlements, etc.

So? WHO'S WITH ME!

6/10/2019 8:37:54 AM #1

Currently as it stands all the land on the starting continent is owned by the preexisting kingdoms. There is no land available to create your own kingdom on the starting continent.

You will have to either work your way up the ranks to become king, or work your way up the ranks to duke and break off as your own kingdom with a few other fellow dukes.

On the main continent anyways, the only other way is to travel across the sea and claim an area that hopefully accepts it or is unpopulated and create your own kingdom.

Either way I do wish you luck, however for recruitment the sections labeled specifically for domains for each server would be the place to post in your respected server locked area.

6/10/2019 1:51:26 PM #2

Ah ok thank you!