COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
[Event] Quick! Weapon me!

Brought to you by the Free Mann Tavern (NA-E) Luna

Weekly Event (6/16/2019)-(6/23/2019)

Quick! Weapon me!

The contest is Quick!

Your not sure what happened.. one second you were just enjoying your favorite brew ,and a big Hrothi body just flew across your table spilling it all over the wooden floor . You look up ,and Your amidst the biggest bar fight you've ever seen! Drunken ,and a little pissed what do you use for your weapon ,and what's your strategy to get back at this body flinger for ruining your good time?! Or do you take this chance to escape ,and if so what's your strategy?

Each participant will describe there weapon/improvised weapon they will use ,and there strategy to either flee ,or stand at the top of this insane brawl!

Participants will be graded by tavern staff on logic ,uniqueness, and a little bit of fun!

To participate submit entries within this post

🍺Each participant shares there brawling weapon ,and strategy!

🍺 One entry per (Player/account) You can Participate in the other events!

🍺 The story/description you write can involve the legendary tavern or your own special tavern!

🍺The story/description can be any length.

🍺The event will end on June, 23rd, 2019, 00:00 EST!

🍺All Kingdoms/ Servers can participate

Prizes!

1st Prize: 100 EP

Participation Prize: Goodies from the Lost Vault!

(Prizes ,and winners will be announced within three days after the event. Winners will be announced on the forums ,and notified through forum mail.)

Rules

⦁ One Entry per (Player/Account)

⦁ Your work must be original. Any form of plagiarism is not allowed.

Failing to comply with these rules will make you DISQUALIFIED.

Click here for more information about the Tavern

Good luck All!

6/23/2019 3:25:00 AM #16

There shall be Mugs a-plenty

And Mugs that felt a bit chill

Of all of the people

Why pour old Bill

For hell fell in my lap

just like a sack,

of those potatoes favored by old man Bill

Bill liked to fight,

as he did that night

but lost again he did

I picked up that Hrothi

even if his beard was a bit frothy

and ran out the door I did

for old Bill would not have stood still

when told of kid

that knocked out poor old Bill

6/23/2019 5:40:24 AM #17

The event has ended ,and the results will be announced within the next three days!

Prizes for the winners ,and Event messages will be sent to all participants.

Thanks for joining in for the Weekly Event!

-FreeMann Tavern

6/25/2019 11:27:54 PM #18

Event Ending Announcement

From using your cloak to take out enemies--to using kypiq friends as a viable mace, Some of you with hearts broken 3x over or wearing the newest SWAG gear while committing to your dark deeds.

Through Charm, Witt, Strength ,and a little bit of liquid courage! The Brawl has finally come to a close! Thank you for those who shared there submissions for the First Free-Mann Tavern Event!

Some tore through drinks! Others tore through people! One even had others do there tearing for her! There could only be one winner tonight!

Congratulations are given to the Kypiq Bard

Happy Heretic!

She may not have gotten paid by the bartender ,but she surely got paid in full after all!

The winner will recieve (1x) 100 Ep at the time of this post ,and all participants will receive (x2) dark vial of liquid for the loss of there precious brew from Projectile Hrothi's. Thanks again to all who participated!

(I really hope that liquids a shot!)

6/26/2019 1:47:04 AM #19

Congratulations Heretic! A pleasure to read all of your entries and look forward to more contests with our great community!

6/27/2019 4:06:20 AM #20

WHAT.

Wow, thank you!^^ This came unexpected!