COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TRIBES
What the tribes remind me of in other fantasy

This is my opinion of what the tribes remind me of in fantasy and a little in real life. If you want to list your opinion feel free to post.

Broudvir: 1. Vikings 2. Wookies 3. Nords (Elder scrolls)

Dras: 1. Dark elves(Warhammer fantasy) 2. Vampires 3. Undead

Horthi : Clean shaved drawfs (all fantasy)

Joanna: 1. wood elves (WH fantasy) 2. amazon tribes

Kypiq: 1. Bosmer(elder scrolls wood elves) 2. Keebler elves. 3. Pre Tolkien 19 th century fantasy elves. 4.Dinner

Neran: medieval English and French

To'Resk: 1. Medieval China, Japan, Korea

Weard: 1. Red Guard(elder scrolls) 2. Borg(star trek ) 3. Australia

The 4 undiscovered tribes

Erishire 1. High eleves (warhammer fantasy and Lotr)

Mydarri: 1. Water world( I think of Kevin Costner character)

Owen: medieval Ethiopian empire

Yoru: Giants in skyrim

7/7/2019 1:44:08 AM #1

To me the Hrothi are more like Dwarves in the Witcher universe, a lot cleaner than say in LoTR

7/8/2019 11:01:22 AM #2

Waerd definitely feel like 40k Alpha Legion in a fantasy setting

7/8/2019 12:25:37 PM #3

For some reason when I see Kypiq I think of Kender from Dragon Lance. However, the Waerd's property sharing thing reminds me how the Kender don't steal they just borrow and generally forget to return.

7/10/2019 5:05:27 PM #4

Posted By LordMayorMatt at 7/7/2019 1:44:08 AM

To me the Hrothi are more like Dwarves in the Witcher universe, a lot cleaner than say in LoTR

That's a good point I would agree with you! Posted By Khazad at 06:01 AM - Mon Jul 08 2019

Waerd definitely feel like 40k Alpha Legion in a fantasy setting

I feel like that's spot I need to look more into 40 k more I feel like it's twice as big or more as wh fanasty

7/13/2019 1:07:24 AM #5

Posted By Abbi at 07:25 AM - Mon Jul 08 2019

For some reason when I see Kypiq I think of Kender from Dragon Lance. However, the Waerd's property sharing thing reminds me how the Kender don't steal they just borrow and generally forget to return.

I had to look Kender Dragon Lance up. I denfenilty agree with that like wow amazing similarities.

8/24/2019 12:53:50 PM #6

I feel like the Yoru are most similar to Jötnar (frost giants) from Norse/Asatruar mythology, The kypiq are Faeriefolk, (treehobbits), T the brudvir are Werewolf Celts, The Nerans are southern Europeans, T the Hrothi are non-stereotypical dwarves, and the dras are like Gilneans from WoW in human form. As for the waerd, maybe desert clones?

" you underestimate my stupidity "

-runs through minefield-