COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[NA-E] The County of Snovale

The County of Snovale

The Frozen Bazaar

Kingdom

Vornair

Duchy

Ulvemåne

Among the Taiga of the north, a county of free trade exists, tucked in nicely along the frozen waterways that connect Ulvemåne. This County has been the home to the Snovinter family for three generations after coming to power through a series of deals and promises, they have served loyally to the Ducal line since their rise to power.

About the Count

As of the current time of writing this, I am a twenty five year old male. I've been playing video games since I was thirteen, and my first big MMO was Runescape, eventually I have fed over into WoW for a bit before breaking off from MMO's to just go play RPGs.

As for outside the internet, I am a culinary major, with a simple focus of making sure something is done right, I will run my county the same way I work in a kitchen, you have a problem, you speak up about it and everyone is treated the exact same way no matter where you stand. If you can do that, I will bend over backwards to help you.

What does our county has to offer you?

How many settlements are available?

i am a Quad county so at the time of this post (10/7/19), I have six open settlements, two towns, a fort and three hamlets, see post below for their specific information on what is open.

Is there an incentive for settling with you?

Yes, during Expo I have two thousand EP allotted for each settlement for my own personal using for helping build up and make your settlement more of what you want it to be.

Where is your County on the map?

You can find it in the Kingdom of Vornair, in the Duchy of Ulvemåne,

How can I find out if you are the right choice for me?

Pm me

8/23/2019 5:38:22 PM #1

Open Settlement information

Unclaimed Towns 2/2

Jadeside, Trading post on the river

Silverfork, Hunting grounds

Unclaimed Forts 1/1

CrossAmber, The Northern Garrison.

Unclaimed Hamlets 3/3

Blackarrow Bridge, The Logging Hamlet

Monstspear Grave, The Hamlet Near The Falls.

SilverBeck, The Hamlet of Trade

8/23/2019 5:38:41 PM #2

Organizations I am associated with

The Elyrian Initiative

The Long Tail Trading

S.T.O.R.E

8/29/2019 9:20:25 PM #3

Updates have been done changing around and providing some new information.

9/16/2019 12:31:39 PM #4

Updates have been done as I've officially picked, Snovale is a real county boys and girls!

9/22/2019 12:36:48 PM #5

Updates have been done with some new information added :D

10/7/2019 1:38:45 PM #6

Small updates here and there

10/8/2019 4:29:31 PM #7

More small hot fixes.