COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
King Henry's Apology

Dear Luna,

I, King Henry, offer my sincerest apologies to those that feel offended by the post. We feel that the People of Luna should be warned and made aware that there are people that will respect their freedom. This is for those that feel repressed, by their kingdoms. It is something that must be done, to declare war, which is honest and upfront about what needs to happen if people are met with resistance. We support all those that will need aide in their time of need to seek and make their dreams a reality. We noticed that so many people are already artificially repressed.

The main goal of mine is to offer a place for people that are seeking the freedom they deserve, I’ve heard of many places that people are too afraid to speak up, and generally disrespected by the higher-ups at large. This should change and people should have the ability to have their voice heard.

I denounce those that call me foolish for this intention. Those that desire freedom, there is only so many places that you will be able to express that. These nobles feel that they have the desire to give only the rights they think those that are under them deserve, they’ll also use taxation as a tool to repress and suppress the power that the common folk have. We are witnessing that very thing be done on another basis that shall not be named. They are vastly in the wrong and we are heard to stand up for people that are being mistreated by the kingdom management at large.

We need to prevent the nobility that entitlement at all cost. We have no desire for the common people to be oppressed by a dictatorial or oligarchic rule. We have no remorse for those that can’t respect their fellow members of their community, and for those that feel oppressed, will have a place to go to consider their home where they are free to be treated with respect that they deserve.

I will keep you all posted and be assured the war is still on. We aren’t going to step down, nor will we back off.

As you soon will see, that we are legion, and we are inevitable.

-King Henry

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/32601/kingdom-of-darkhelm-declaration-of-war-on-all-na-east-kingdoms

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/32664/Kingdom-of-Darkhelm-Recruitment

"The People's King"

King of the Kingdom of Darkhelm

8/27/2019 3:28:40 AM #1

I think everyone hears me just fine.

8/27/2019 3:36:41 AM #2

The council of steves approves of this message

8/27/2019 3:37:26 AM #3

Posted By LordMayorMatt at 11:36 PM - Mon Aug 26 2019

The council of steves approves of this message

How are you on the council of steve, lord mayor "matt"?

8/27/2019 3:39:30 AM #4

The council of steves has deemed my name acceptable till suitable funds are stolen for a name change token

8/27/2019 3:45:54 AM #5

Alt text - can be left blank This is where I think of this thread....

8/27/2019 4:19:18 AM #6

The virtuous lead. And the sinful masses stumble over their own stupidity, clumsily trying to overcome their own shortcomings, while they desperately try to follow. They’d be lost without guidance.

Challenging the natural order is pointless. I can’t even grasp how someone possibly could want to try. Sheesh.

8/27/2019 7:32:22 AM #7

You claim to oppose tyranny and dictatorship, oligarchy etc yet style yourself a King.

At least I'm open about my anti-democratic beliefs

8/27/2019 8:17:30 AM #8

Posted By Maulvorn at 5:32 PM - Tue Aug 27 2019

You claim to oppose tyranny and dictatorship, oligarchy etc yet style yourself a King.

At least I'm open about my anti-democratic beliefs

I don't think that helps..

"Look, I'm evil, but you are almost as evil as me in some ways, so that makes my evil irrelevant"

This is funny to watch though. I actually hope you guys are planning this out as a deliberate show for us to ease the D&SS waiting. Good stuff.

8/27/2019 9:20:02 AM #9

it's okay Henry, I was never mad at you anyway

8/27/2019 10:22:52 AM #10

I forgive you Henry it’s ok, my mum told me to say thanks for saying saying sorry.

8/27/2019 10:45:16 AM #11

Doot Doot Doot, mr blow his own trumpet has apologised

(also the we are Legion... bruh be more original)

8/27/2019 11:57:26 AM #12

I'm confused.

Hardcore gamer regulated to a casual status do to real life. sigh

8/27/2019 1:47:24 PM #13

I have a feeling we are going to have a Henry witch hunt. We will get to watch the so-called king burned at the stake and his so-called legion will not say a word about it.

Baron BlackWulf in the Duchy of Orpheus~ NA-East

8/27/2019 2:41:35 PM #14

This is super amusing and extremely confusing all at the same time. I left the first one alone, but with this one I just can't. I'll start with strictly commentary for this post, but will likely come back and edit the original post into English because it hurt my head that much.

Firstly, I highly doubt anyone was actually offended by the original post, so my guess is that this one is purely to maintain relevance. The only people I could see having a reason to be offended are the ones still being declared war on so the apology really makes no sense.

Secondly, if anyone is feeling oppressed by their "higher ups" in this not yet even playable game, there is a simple way to fix that. Leave that kingdom, duchy, county, etc. If said nobility fully controls the race you have your heart set on, load into a character of that race as close to the border toward where you want to be and start walking/riding. It may take away, at most, a couple days of game time from you, on that character, but it would be better than staying somewhere you are unhappy.

Lastly, if this was purely IC, it would be marvelous. It would create an interesting story for our IG troops to latch on to and work towards. However, having an inkling as to what partially spurred this on, and the fact that both threads refuse to stay IC, this appears to just be a group that couldn't/wouldn't play nice with others and are angry that the other kids won't play with them anymore. If it were just a pair of kids they wanted to get back at, it would be easy to accomplish, but I can promise you're not running over and kicking my sandcastle.

With extreme sarcasm: No, WE are legion. You are just throwing a tantrum. Good luck and good day, sir.

8/27/2019 2:54:03 PM #15

As you soon will see, that we are legion, and we are inevitable.

-King Henry

Which one are you tying to be Anonymous or Thanos???