COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
Satire: Denouncement of Someone for Something

All the other servers get drama based on spurious comments made in discord and I feel like Selene should get in on the action. Thus I'm denouncing Someone for doing Something.

I'm sure all of you agree that Something was way over the line and that all free peoples of Selene must unite to defeat Someone before they can do Something again.

Signed: I forgot to make an alt account to post this.

p.s. blame Scy for Palpatineing me.

Coming Soon(tm)

8/31/2019 10:29:47 AM #1

Heresy! That someone needs to be tarred and feathered for the something vile they did!

8/31/2019 10:32:59 AM #2

I disagree. What Someone did was perfectly reasonable if you read the conversation Someone had with Somebody. That's a Something we should all unite against to make sure won't happen again.

Someone did nothing wrong. Down with Somebody!

House Storm

8/31/2019 10:44:01 AM #3

I'd like to add something up, I will also take what's mine like the little Count I am with a puffed chest and make threats of an ant-size consequences to challenge anybody who is not me! I heard a rumor and for me it's now a fact!

Good luck ;)

8/31/2019 10:51:52 AM #4

Someone is just trying to distract us from the real villainy: Person's subversive attempts to defame Somebody! We must put Person on a server-wide hitlist, that'll surely scare them enough to ensure they'll cease their dastardly acts!

Alt text

8/31/2019 11:04:26 AM #5

How dare you make threats @Onil I’ll have you know that I am much more important than you because I spent much more money on a video game than you did.

My community and I abide by strict and actual feudalism and insist that everyone treat us with the respect our fictional titles demand.

Coming Soon(tm)

8/31/2019 11:07:21 AM #6

But you don't understand! I am here in the name of freedom, but I cannot have a clue of what freedom means because my just cause is the justest of them all. I will not stand for oppression! I will be the oppressor with my last breath! (all 2 months of exposition)

Good luck ;)

8/31/2019 3:01:55 PM #7

Screens or it didn't happen. I demand proof!

8/31/2019 3:22:33 PM #8

Posted By chipla at

I'm sure all of you agree that Something was way over the line and that all free peoples of Selene must unite to defeat Someone before they can do Something again.

Someone has always said Something would be done. How can this come as a surprise? Nobody tried to step in, so did you really expect this to change?

Happiness is reality minus expectation

8/31/2019 4:46:30 PM #9

(From alt account) Only i really know what Someone really did say and you should not trust anyone else about that.

Or else i will tell secrets about something for Someone.

8/31/2019 4:48:40 PM #10

(Love this post)

8/31/2019 4:55:37 PM #11

OIE DID YOU JUSE DENOUNCE ME!? just watch our bruh, i still have those incriminating screenshots from you!

8/31/2019 5:48:24 PM #12

Posted By eltaninsroses at 4:01 PM - Sat Aug 31 2019

Screens or it didn't happen. I demand proof!

You’ll get the screenshots of Someone doing Something when Thor provides screens of the alleged conversations between Someone and Somebody.

Coming Soon(tm)

8/31/2019 6:00:45 PM #13

What if Thor does not have screens of alleged conversations between someone and somebody?

8/31/2019 6:06:33 PM #14

Posted By eltaninsroses at 7:00 PM - Sat Aug 31 2019

What if Thor does not have screens of alleged conversations between someone and somebody?

Well obviously it means that Someone and Somebody never talked and that Someone obviously did something maliciously and thus should be condemned.

Coming Soon(tm)

8/31/2019 6:59:22 PM #15

Guys, seriously! Someone Else is obviously trolling about what Someone or Somebody did. Don't believe everything what's said here.

There's definitely need for a long textwall post to explain in overexaggeratingly sophisticated manner what's really happened! And this textwall has to have

CAPS! A LOT OF TEXT WRITTEN IN CAPS

Unfortionally I don't really know what I'm supposed to write here - especially if it's supposed to sound sophisticated to prove how grown up and smart I am so I'll start with chicken. chicken chicken chick chi ckenchi chicken chick en chickchicken! Chicken chicken chick chickenchi cken chicken chick en chicken. Chick chi ckenchi CHICKEN chick en chickchicken! chic ken chicken chi ck chick enchi cken chicken chicken chi cken chick. Chi cken chi chicken chick en chic kchicken! chicken... Chicken chi ck chickenchi cken. Chicken chicken chicken chick chi ckenchi chicken chick en chickchi cken! chicken chicken chick chic kenchi cken chicken CHICKEN chick en chickchicken! chic ken chicken chi ck chick enchi cken chicken chicken. Chi cken chick chi cken chi chicken chick en chic kchicken! chicken chicken chi ck chickenchi cken chicken chicken chicken chick chi ckenchi chicken chick en chickchi cken! chicken chicken chick chic kenchi cken chicken!! Maybe someone knows the hillarious chicken presentation. If not search for "chicken chicken chicken" on youtube.

Also chi ckenchi chicken chick en chickchicken! Chicken chicken chick chickenchi cken chicken chick en chicken. Chick chi ckenchi CHICKEN chick en chickchicken! chic ken chicken chi ck chick enchi cken chicken chicken chi cken chick. Chi cken chi chicken chick en chic kchicken! chicken... Chicken chi ck chickenchi cken. Chicken chicken chicken CHICKEN CHICKEN CHI CKEN!!! chick chi ckenchi chicken chick en chickchi cken! chicken chicken chick chic kenchi cken chicken CHICKEN chick en chickchicken! chic ken chicken chi ck chick enchi cken chicken chicken. Chi cken chick chi cken chi chicken chick en chic kchicken! chicken chicken chi ck chickenchi cken chicken chicken chicken chick chi ckenchi chicken chick en chickchi cken! chicken chicken chick chic kenchi cken chicken!!

Chi ckenchi chicken chick en chickchicken! Chicken chicken chick chickenchi cken chicken chick en chicken. Chick chi ckenchi CHICKEN chick en chickchicken! chic ken chicken chi ck chick enchi cken chicken chicken chi cken chick. Chi cken chi chicken chick en chic kchicken! chicken... Chicken chi ck chickenchi cken. Chicken chicken chicken CHICKEN CHICKEN CHI CKEN!!! chick chi ckenchi chicken chick en chickchi cken! chicken chicken chick chic kenchi cken chicken CHICKEN chick en chickchicken! chic ken chicken chi ck chick enchi cken chicken chicken. Chi cken chick chi cken chi chicken chick en chic kchicken! chicken chicken chi ck chickenchi cken chicken chicken chicken chick chi ckenchi chicken chick en chickchi cken! chicken chicken chick chic kenchi cken chicken!!

CHICKEN CHI CKEN!!! chick chi ckenchi chicken chick en chickchi cken! chicken chicken chick chic kenchi cken chicken CHICKEN chick en chickchicken! chic ken chicken chi ck chick enchi cken chicken chicken. Chi cken chick chi cken chi chicken chick en chic kchicken! chicken chicken chi ck chickenchi cken chicken chicken chicken chick chi ckenchi chicken chick en chickchi cken! chicken chicken chick chic kenchi cken chicken!!

To be clear, I'm not trying to say Someone ought to do something else. I just wanted to chicken chick chicken! CHICKEN!

Oh, and before I forget, I have to end with the obligatory "now start downvoting me"!

(love this post, too)