COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
We are at war!

Ladymenn and Gentlemenn,

We are at war. Make no mistake, the forces arrayed against us are many, armed with the might of their wallets they seek to expand into lands and create an empire designed to glorify a single God-King. They will seek to subjugate and are vile and malign influencers who have no qualms in making threats and wishing to ruin your lives.

Believe not their honey words. Believe not their said intentions of peace. Doubt every intention. Every action. They will paint themselves as victims, when they are the aggressors, when their actions are warlike and proud.

The future looks bleak. I’ll not mince words. The rise of another potential dual entity bodes ill for the health of the world. Bodes ill for those who seek to build, rather than destroy.

Yet, in darkness there is light. When all seems lost, there is still hope. Not hope in a mythical savior with bags of money, no, those are the tools of the oppressor. No, hope lies in the strength of your convictions, in the strength of your arms.

So I call upon you all! Resist! Fight! Ensure that none of these aggressors are given succor, that their vile schemes are brought to light and that judgement be rendered upon them!

Give them not an inch of your lands, not a whiff of your fear. Show them what it means to stand tall and proud. Show them that they will fail, for even if we fall, we shall do so knowing that right, not might nor money is on our side!

Resist! Fight! Survive! Win! We are the Resistance and together we shall not fall!

-A concerned citizen of Nirath

9/7/2019 1:40:15 PM #1

9/7/2019 1:57:33 PM #2

This screams CONFLICT (and I love it)

But I wonder what kind of vision this citizen has for Nirath. A free republic? A loose tie of independent regions? Anarchy? And is he concerned about the new king or potential plots of Tryggr and Arkadia to expand into Nirath?

What exactly do you fight for?

Friend Code: DB7984

9/7/2019 2:11:05 PM #3

Please see this thread for how the rest of the thread will go.

Shitpost needs to be longer to truely reach NA levels. Hell their resistance shitpost had a 1000 word manifesto of bollocks. Up ya game Resistance.

A somewhat related question for the Arkies in the thread, what is Arkadia's plan to merge their 'forward duchies'? Presumably, y'all are going for the kingdom and then merging but what happens if someone else bids higher at the Auction?

Coming Soon(tm)

9/7/2019 4:18:25 PM #4

TBC ! WATCH THIS SPACE 😉

but you kinda already answered your question within itself, what if someone bids higher ? What if someone don't ? What if no one actually wants the kingdom ? What if a solid relationship between biomes and tribes is in fact the objective ? What if it's merley to secure a reasonable trade between the kingdoms, excluding sanctions, what if it just make sure trade routes are safe, To many what if's if you ask me ! The one thing is for sure, We know how to dance ! And enjoy it, Does everyone else ?

9/7/2019 4:48:25 PM #5

You know better - I bring it straight to you, darling

but if people are looking to, you know, do something about something ... I'm easy to find

9/7/2019 6:33:13 PM #6

Hum, interesting. If you plan on playing in Nirath you might want to talk with either me or Ereshkigal on discord depending on what tribe you plan to play. Also, if you wish to take up arms in defense of Nirath I certainly could use your help if you're willing to offer it. Just please, don't go out of your way to start a conflict. The situation is... complicated... enough as it is.

9/7/2019 6:39:13 PM #7

Posted By Firemind at 3:57 PM - Sat Sep 07 2019

This screams CONFLICT (and I love it)

But I wonder what kind of vision this citizen has for Nirath. A free republic? A loose tie of independent regions? Anarchy? And is he concerned about the new king or potential plots of Tryggr and Arkadia to expand into Nirath?

What exactly do you fight for?

Don't worry. He's not me. :-P

9/30/2019 10:37:30 PM #8

Who is Ereshkigal ?

10/3/2019 7:40:11 AM #9

Posted By Elyrian23 at 12:37 AM - Tue Oct 01 2019

Who is Ereshkigal ?

The double duke in Nirath

10/3/2019 1:17:36 PM #10

Eyy! Y'all have your King Henry now!

Survival, Whatever the Cost, We Shall Endure| Marthanais, Cibé an Costas, An mbeidh muid Mairfidh| Pledged to Vornair, Pledged to Erzhalden, Pledged to Volsung, Freyr of Kjalstead

10/3/2019 4:01:45 PM #11

Who matters about invading Waerd territory? They fight it out according their rules by going in stealth and hide and using poisoned blades or poisoned rose petals or having love with you while they are assassinating siege leaders. I think their goddess will approve. Nuf said. Waerd follow their ways.

Waerd is Waerd ….

I refer for frenchies to "wight is wight".

I'm a bit older, still a bit of a hippie, still like Dylan and Donovan, for the song check out google with Michel Delpeche (Wight is Wight). Sounds amazingly Waerd,

Maybe Waerd should organize a yearly festival like "Burning Man" on servers.