COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
Crusader Kings 2 - CoE Mod

Hello CoE fans.

Like you, I am in love with this game. Compelled to show that affection, I've begun work on a Crusader Kings 2 - CoE mod. I'm working as quickly as I can, and I've already begun making connections with some of you on collaborating to make this project a high-quality reality.

It's quite a bit of work to get this to be playable, and while some of you have asked me when it'd be ready — and I've given generous guesstimates, I'm not comfortable allowing a vaguely fun / buggy mod into your hands.

As a result, I'm just going to be transparent as I can here about the progress made in getting this mod into our hands. Ultimately this'll be a tool to document some of our shared history on the NA-W server, Angelica, and hopefully a fun and non-NDA compliment people can play and use to invite their fence-sitting friends into our world of CoE.

As a final note, this is a living document I'll be returning to to edit, so if you're ever wondering about the progress made and progress left, you can check back here.

I do not accept nor ask for donations. This is just a passion project, inspired by SbS's Chronicles of Elyria.

10/6/2019 6:22:57 AM #16

How about you start a Patreon.com account, and let others choose to support you?

10/7/2019 5:31:03 PM #17

Can't wait to see it when finished!

10/7/2019 5:44:57 PM #18

This is awesome. Good luck!

10/7/2019 6:39:17 PM #19

Amazing idea, I never really got into CK2 as the learning curve is pretty steep but for this I'll do the effort and look up online tutorials.

10/12/2019 2:49:59 AM #20

Can't wait to see this!

10/14/2019 3:47:54 PM #21

Awesome I can't wait to play this mod

Friend code 4BF4F8

10/18/2019 4:36:21 PM #22

For those that are interested in this mod and do not own Crusader Kings II, It just went free on steam. Just a heads up

SS

10/18/2019 6:33:03 PM #23

Posted By Winston_Goodman at 3:39 PM - Mon Oct 07 2019

Amazing idea, I never really got into CK2 as the learning curve is pretty steep but for this I'll do the effort and look up online tutorials.

If you have any questions feel free to message me or contact me on Discord Sport#9281

I have many many hours on this game both multiplayer and single player.