COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
[EU]DSS Contact thread

Chose a domain, and don't know who your liege lord is?

Trying to find the one random mayor within your domain?

Then this thread is for you!

Please state wherever you are looking for your liege (the person who's domain you are in) or your vassal (someone in your domain). As well as:

Your title (King, Duke, Count, Mayor)

Your domain name and location or their domain name and location.(Kingdom, Duchy, County, Settlement)

EG

I am Count Rellik of Starse located in Duchy of Edge, Kingdom of Nirath, looking for a mayor who settled in the settlement of "Arie".

or

I am Mayor Rellik of Arie, located in County of Starse, Duchy of Edge, Kingdom of Nirath, looking for my liege lord (Count of Starse).

Please try to keep to this format within the thread and not spam it up, this was made to help people, not as a place to discuss.

As a common courtesy to keep this thread tidy, please only post in here once, and once your search is fulfilled, please remove your comment.

9/12/2019 10:16:24 PM #1

Bruégot Myrmex of Montbarrow Flats (Thrax) located in the northern lands, in the Duchy of Ljón in the Kingdom of Demalion. Whoever has settled in the County of Gartreach, establishing contact with Ljón would suit your purposes.

9/16/2019 1:59:52 PM #2

Hello, I am Count Markof of Markhozia located in Duchy of Silverbow Vale, Kingdom of Demalion, looking for the Mayor who settled in the settlement of Chasteing in the County of Lower Hexrock in the Duchy of Silverbow Vale.

Can you please contact me through pm here or on discord, thank you.

9/18/2019 4:09:36 PM #3

This is almost like a dating post....

Count Darothar of the Duchy of Anor in the Kingdom of Al'Khezam, looking for whoever claimed Dragglen in our duchy.

PM me please so I can put you in contact with your respective counts and send you a discord invite.

Edit: Just one not found now....

Count Darothar, Bleak Ark

9/23/2019 9:18:50 AM #4

Second mayor we can't locate: Greenwind in Brownmist Heights.

PM me please so I can put you in contact with your respective counts and send you a discord invite.

Count Darothar, Bleak Ark

9/23/2019 2:41:55 PM #5

We the coalition of Orisha would like to come in contact with the two mayors who have settled in Whiteraven rock. We would like to see if there is a possibilty for mutual cooperation.

This is for the mayor of Whitespider shoal --> Town of Gartpot

And the mayor of Lower Greyania --> Town of Parkland

Please contact me or Turgon

9/23/2019 2:47:04 PM #6

I'm the Duke of Kvasir looking for the Count of Spiderland.

Pm me so I can get you a discord inv and get the ball rolling.

KS Backer #44

9/23/2019 5:34:41 PM #7

Count Rellik of Auchblight Grave, within duchy of Lemuria, in kingdom of Al’Khezam. Looking for mayor who settled within my county at town of Stanbridge. Please either PM me on discord (Rellik#9001) or contact me through forums.

9/24/2019 6:33:25 AM #8

Hi,

I'm the Duchesse of Turadh and I am looking for the mayor/baron that took the The Seaside Garrison of Brownward in the County of */Redharvest Valley

Which unsuprisingly is in the Duchy of Turadh and the Kingdom of Tryggr.

Please come and meet us in discord or shoot me a pm.

9/24/2019 8:47:28 AM #9

Looking for the owner of these settlements:

Tryggr - Whiteraven Rock - Lowergreyania - Parkland

Tryggr - Whiteraven Rock - Whitespider Shoal - Gartpot

Could you please PM me or say hi in our duchy's discord ( https://discord.gg/ppTBAqs), thank you!

Backer #12. Friend code: 9B7EDE.

Kypiq mayor of Willowhaven - Crossstone - Whiteraven Rock - Tryggr

Join Whiteraven Rock Discord (https://discord.gg/ppTBAqs)

9/24/2019 9:26:58 AM #10

Aloha,

I'm the Duchess of Kaga, the Neran coastal Duchy in Demalion. I'm searching for the Count*ess of "Ballyward", a Coastal County inside Kaga. If you read this: Just send me a DM or add me on Discord! (Arebs#0001)

Also, i'm searching for the Mayor who picked the Village "Darkstone Head" inside my County "Thyscar".

9/24/2019 11:34:16 AM #11

Greetings,

I'm the Count of Broadacker Terrace, within the borders of Iyandolin, Al'Khezam. I'm looking for a mayor who settled in the Seaside Hamlet of Knight Harbor. within the borders of my county. Please send me a pm on discord (Voltaiac#3901) if you happen to see this, we can sort stuff out!

House Storm, part of Kingdom of Nirath

9/24/2019 9:44:46 PM #12

Hi,

I'm the Count of Calethia and I am looking for the mayor/baron that took the Aoispring Fort.

Which is in the Duchy of Darkmoon Vale and the Kingdom of Tryggr.

http://www.elyria.de/forum/gildenhalle/161-der-orden-the-call?limitstart=0

9/24/2019 10:06:04 PM #13

The coalition situationed in Tryggr in Duchies of Valor Heights and Featherdale is looking for the mayor of:

The Hamlet of Oakred Corner in the county of Gartvalor, Valor Height.

9/26/2019 3:57:59 PM #14

I am Count Engelnauer of Crossrest located in Duchy of Avaland, Kingdom of Tryggr, looking for a mayor who settled in the settlement of "Lake Otterbeargale".

10/6/2019 9:19:32 AM #15

Just a reminder, Still looking for Spiderland Count in Kvasir

KS Backer #44