COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
The Arena League of Luna

Welcome to the Grand Opening of the Arena League of Luna (ALL). A collection of grand fighting rings throughout the continent where extraordinary gladiators square off for blood and glory!

Every 8 years, the whole world is enthralled by the Tournament of Champions in a single arena. BUT to get there, those heroic warriors have torn their way through countless fights across the land. And those fights are often in the ALL family of arenas.

To all those constructing arenas, let's create a fighting league. As owners we can promote our arenas, host various events and create different types of contests. If you are interested, join the ALL discord and we’ll add your arena to the list!

ALL Discord

Arenas already in the ALL

ProtoDrome of Delphia (County of Brownphoenix, Duchy of Vitalis, Kingdom of Alesia)

Siver'leaf Stronghold (County of Waterdale, Duchy of Mytharbor, Kingdom of Alesia)

Arena of Orestia (County of Stratos, Duchy of Orpheus, Kingdom of Alesia)

Lost Oasis Tavern and Arena (County of Rosa, Duchy of Craghook, Kingdom of Fortuna)

Idylla Arena (County Idylla, Duchy of Vitalis, Kingdom of Alesia)

9/17/2019 7:10:03 AM #1

As for the Lost Coliseum I wish all who are participating in the tournament of Champions well!

9/18/2019 2:52:24 AM #2

I support this..

9/18/2019 2:56:35 AM #3

Great Idea, we will be submitting our arena and looking forward to competing soon.

If I wasn't meant to have that last beer, The beer gods shouldn't have made it so tasty :)

9/18/2019 11:59:26 AM #4

Great Idea, if Vornair joins than I Count Wynaut of (yet to be approved name) in the Capital City of (yet to be approved name ) would love to participate in such a Glorius Event.

9/18/2019 12:10:38 PM #5

I would like to discuss bringing in an Official Vornair Championship into this league, would be easier than having two separate entities, and give my personal support.

Faithfully, Count Talon Ashwood | Grand Ambassador for Vornair

- Grand Ambassador for Vornair, Protector of the Ash Forest, Lord of Ashford.

9/18/2019 11:36:28 PM #6

Posted By Ragontor at 05:10 AM - Wed Sep 18 2019

I would like to discuss bringing in an Official Vornair Championship into this league, would be easier than having two separate entities, and give my personal support.

Faithfully, Count Talon Ashwood | Grand Ambassador for Vornair

Great idea. Come join the ALL Discord and let's talk about championships. Also PM Sidhe Drac in the Discord with the name and location of your arena.to get on the master list.

ALL Discord

Also feel free to post something in your discords supporting the ALL. All arenas benefit from extra promotion.

9/18/2019 11:42:21 PM #7

We look forward to the international assembly and spirit of sportsmanship and cooperation we anticipate with this syndication.

My appreciation to not only SBS for introducing the inventory item and the game in general but to the community for the emergent nature of this organization. I look forward to working with you all.

9/19/2019 1:39:23 AM #8

Do you get a badge when you beat a family?

9/19/2019 1:49:54 AM #9

The discord invite is expired

I don't know anymore.

9/19/2019 3:36:43 PM #10

This one shouldn't expire

https://discord.gg/4RWpYsF

9/19/2019 8:39:02 PM #11

Here's a working link. The ALL is taking off! We now have an international group of more than 33 arena owners, sponsors, and fighters. Come one come all!

9/20/2019 1:08:13 PM #12

I am here in glory to Enter, Strength Method Honor to the league.

9/20/2019 1:32:23 PM #13

I support this

9/23/2019 5:30:43 PM #14

Wow! 33 entrants so far. And likely more by now. Looking forward to this.

9/27/2019 9:43:25 PM #15

My city and its Arena are interested as well, Glory to all combatants

My dream is to make my settlement long outlive me Why not join me in being part of it? Send me a message

9B7323 friend code