COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Luna Baroness looking for a people

Good Morning fair people. Until just recently my PC was like over 13 years old, and so would have no chance of running a newer MMO, so I had just kinda put this game on the back burner to sizzle until I could get my new rig.

Now that that has happened, I'm looking into the game and I'm trying to find out if there is anywhere where I can communicate with the dukes and other barons/baronesses/counts/countesses of the server, as I think it would be quite presumptuous of me to just plunk myself down in the middle of someone's territory without so much as an introduction first.

Always look to the future; for it is where we all must go.

9/17/2019 12:34:04 PM #1

The COE official discord is a good place to start. https://discord.gg/3pgpzYF you can find anyone and everyone there and they are more than happy to assist you in finding a home.

9/17/2019 12:41:57 PM #2

There are a bunch of count and duke posts with their domain and contact in the Luna Domains forum section.

Shameless Moment: I am also looking for a baron for my county, I have 2 un-taken defense/military settlements in my county. Luna > Vonair > Rhynelands > Cragbridge (North section of the duchy to the east). If my name is accepted, it will be changed to Crimson County. DMs always open.

I don't know anymore.

9/17/2019 12:43:43 PM #3

What the two above me had said, also allow me to add on it would be important to look at race and what you plan to focus. If you want a PvP heavy tribe, Jaona or Brudvir would be your top two picks and they are the martial warrior tribes.

9/20/2019 10:50:09 PM #4

I thank people for their help, I have found a people and place.

Always look to the future; for it is where we all must go.

9/21/2019 12:21:01 AM #5

Posted By Alleia at 6:50 PM - Fri Sep 20 2019

Was just about to give you my sales pitch too! Glad you found a home and hope that you enjoy your time in the game!

9/21/2019 3:16:48 AM #6

Posted By Alleia at 6:50 PM - Fri Sep 20 2019

Glad you have found a home!