COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
2 X Battlecat! Will not split to give 1 to another

I purchased 2 battlecats with the intent of gifting one to another.

This is in my inventory: 2 x Battlecat! I select 1 (which it defaults at) and it tried to send 1 (2 x Battlecat!) -parenthesis added to make it clear the system considers the 2 X Battlecat! as 1 single unit- instead of just 1 of the 2 battlecats.

How do I get it to separate these 2 battlecats so I can send one to another as I had intended?

Notes: Yes, I have selected 1 to send (not 2). Tried it several time thinking maybe I missed something the 1st go around. This bug has no error message.

Thank you for your assistance!

-Kri

I dare to remain.

9/22/2019 6:31:43 PM #1

This is just a description bug that SbS is aware of and has been brought up in the past :)

older post

To be clear, you are only going to send 1 battle cat if it says send 1 2x battlecat, and then the description will update from 2x battle cat properly after, and you won't lose them both.

9/22/2019 7:06:32 PM #2

Posted By Labbe at 2:31 PM - Sun Sep 22 2019

This is just a description bug that SbS is aware of and has been brought up in the past :)

older post

To be clear, you are only going to send 1 battle cat if it says send 1 2x battlecat, and then the description will update from 2x battle cat properly after, and you won't lose them both.

Thanks, I just tested it since I know I absolutely trust the person I was gifted and it still left me with 1 of the cats despite telling me it was sending 2 X, thankfully.

Wish they would fix that!

I dare to remain.