COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Kingdom of Darkhelm declares victory over Alésia

My fellow subjects, lend me your ears.

I’ve decided that we’ve won the war against Alésia, quite frankly they don’t even stand a chance at this point. My agents have reported to me that Alésia’s crumbling command infrastructure has been infiltrated by our kabal forces. This elite team assures me that we are ready to make our move along with the aid of Princess Violet to create a new government subsidiary to the Kingdom of Darkhelm.

Because our victory is already assured, we feel comfortable in announcing this publicly for other rival kingdoms to take heed:

The people are rising up to the tyrants.

I offer my condolences to the previous pitiful ruler of this conquered kingdom. I’m sure that Princess-Queen Regent Violet von Darkhelm will prove a far more capable ruler. Let’s hope so at least, for her sake.

I welcome all displaced peoples to join the Kingdom of Darkhelm as fellow citizens.

-King Henry Darkhelm, The People’s King, Grand Warlock, Liberator of Alésia

"The People's King"

King of the Kingdom of Darkhelm

9/23/2019 4:04:58 AM #1

Sounds Legit,,,,,Down with the Tyrants!

9/23/2019 4:05:36 AM #2

Hail to the People's King. May we continue our conquest over all of Elyria and for lands beyond. Down with the tyrants

Friend code: 64E963

9/23/2019 4:06:54 AM #3

Amazing! Does that mean Queen Violet is the people queen?

9/23/2019 4:07:23 AM #4

To Victory!

9/23/2019 5:42:12 AM #5

Well this was cool... then you teamed with the false queen.

So sad.

Upvoting and downvoting indiscriminately

9/23/2019 5:57:38 AM #6

im afraid u messed up roleplay is in a different forum. ;)

Friend Code: 6DEF22

9/23/2019 6:11:19 AM #7

Violet is the peoples Queen, she does not need him to say so. She is also loyal to her kingdom and anyone who says otherwise is trying to turn things to fit their desires.

If you are that peoples king you would not act in such a way.

9/23/2019 6:36:38 AM #8

I offer my condolences to the previous pitiful ruler of this conquered kingdom. I’m sure that Princess-Queen Regent Violet von Darkhelm will prove a far more capable ruler. Let’s hope so at least, for her sake.

OR

The queen of Alésia, while she did help the king win the kingdom, she also is among the few people that have a fanbase that would love to see her die. She alone acts smugly with the community at large. She also seems to have plans within her own that acts as a disservice to the kingdom at large. She is bound to become corrupt more quickly than other leaders of other kingdoms. This is simple. It’s easy to become part of the kingdom, however those in the higher placement within leadership prove that some are hard to work with.

So which is it?

9/23/2019 7:25:10 AM #9

Aww... Lovely to see the lad developing his gossip skill early on.

Keep trying. Bit of a way to go yet.

Physician, Alchemist & Herbalist to the Duchy of Anor, Al-Khezam - Selene (EU) Server

9/23/2019 8:52:16 AM #10

And who said happy endings do not exist

9/23/2019 9:02:37 AM #11

Lol what next, I'm the Emperor of Mannkind

9/23/2019 10:17:45 AM #12

Finally! Does this mean I can stop pretending that I'm not actually an agent working to revive the Xeilian Empire?

9/23/2019 1:09:46 PM #13

BombastusIsKingHenry

Survival, Whatever the Cost, We Shall Endure| Marthanais, Cibé an Costas, An mbeidh muid Mairfidh| Pledged to Vornair, Pledged to Erzhalden, Pledged to Volsung, Freyr of Kjalstead

9/23/2019 2:17:17 PM #14

Posted By Maulvorn at 05:02 AM - Mon Sep 23 2019

Lol what next, I'm the Emperor of Mannkind

You're at least the emperor of horses Maul

9/23/2019 2:31:03 PM #15

That BH influence though....smh