COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Asking Me to Rename the Duchy and County Constantly (I am not a Duke or Countess)

I claimed a town in the Kingsom of Valyria, Duchy of Silverdust Valley, and the County of Redwater. I named my town Cordelia, and it is now waiting to be approved. However, whenever I go to look at the domains, I get a pop up that asks me to rename the Duchy and County. I change nothing and submit, but the same pop up appears again.

9/23/2019 2:31:11 PM #1

I've had the same bug since last wednesday. Still can't view the map.

Notably, its in the same Duchy as yours. I wonder if its specific to this one Duchy.

9/28/2019 2:41:43 PM #2

Posted By Vucar at 10:31 AM - Mon Sep 23 2019

I've had the same bug since last wednesday. Still can't view the map.

Notably, its in the same Duchy as yours. I wonder if its specific to this one Duchy.

I am no longer having this problem, but it now has the name of my town stuck as the default with no way to change it. You?

10/10/2019 2:00:27 PM #3

I'm currently having this problem on Luna-NA

10/10/2019 2:04:35 PM #4

I recommend waiting, there is currently a backlog on names for settlements and domains being approved, it will be sometime before it is processed.

10/10/2019 2:07:00 PM #5

Update: problem fixed for me. I can now view the map normally. My settlement name is still "waiting approval" when i check the little quill button.

10/10/2019 2:58:47 PM #6

The issue isn't the waiting for the approval, which I have no problem doing... the issue is that I am somehow able to change the name of the County, when it is not my holding.

10/10/2019 7:17:42 PM #7

Posted By Roghienax at 09:58 AM - Thu Oct 10 2019

The issue isn't the waiting for the approval, which I have no problem doing... the issue is that I am somehow able to change the name of the County, when it is not my holding.

You could put a ticket to support ([email protected]) in describing the issue, detailed if possible and the steps outlined on what actions happened if it is a possible bug.

10/10/2019 7:36:17 PM #8

Ya did that as well. I'd say it's pretty much a bug if I am able to change the name of the County, when I have only a Mayor level holding within the county. I don't think my count would be too impressed.