COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Craghook > Silverwatch > Waerd > Espionage & Diplomacy

Greetings, I am the founder of the "Tawazun" family within Silverwatch, Craghook of the Waerd Tribe. I desire to form a settlement within Silverwatch, which prioritizes on espionage and diplomacy, whether it may involve conducting espionage-related or diplomatic acts on internal issue or external issues. Finally, any intel that is collected through covert or diplomatic operations shall be recorded and archived within our headquarters.

If any one is interested in forming an "Espionage & Diplomacy"-oriented guild/organization or settlement (Unsure of 100% of mechanics, as I am a proprietor), please post within this topic or message me.

As for the settlement, we /will/ need people that are willing to produce goods for the collective.

NEEDED: Spies, Diplomats, Cartographers, Assassins, Explorers, Merchants, Farmers, and Miners.

10/4/2019 1:53:37 AM #1

Unless you plan on buying one of the three settlements in Silverwatch during Settlers of Elyria, you will be creating a hamlet at the very least in Exposition if not in Kingdoms of Elyria [not sure if it will be possible for KOE, yet Caspian's comments in the Discord Soul Chamber suggests that it will be].

Those who fail to learn the historical maneuvers of the Great Dance are doomed to repeating a classic misstep. -- FC--96C878

10/4/2019 2:32:11 AM #2

"(...)any intel that is collected through covert or diplomatic operations shall be recorded and archived within our headquarters."

Uhn...good to know?

10/4/2019 2:48:25 AM #3

Posted By Desdark at 10:32 PM - Thu Oct 03 2019

"(...)any intel that is collected through covert or diplomatic operations shall be recorded and archived within our headquarters."

Uhn...good to know?

I was attempting to imply that we'll not only specialize in espionage and diplomacy, but we'll also have a library with writers that produce texts on persons, cities, counties etc...

10/4/2019 4:34:55 AM #4

Posted By FenixFireSage at 9:53 PM - Thu Oct 03 2019

Unless you plan on buying one of the three settlements in Silverwatch during Settlers of Elyria, you will be creating a hamlet at the very least in Exposition if not in Kingdoms of Elyria [not sure if it will be possible for KOE, yet Caspian's comments in the Discord Soul Chamber suggests that it will be].

Might just produce a Hamlet, then.

10/4/2019 8:01:25 AM #5

Confused the hell out of me as one of the towns in my double county on Selene is called Craghook. ;)

Count Darothar, Bleak Ark