COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Strange DSS issue

ok I understand that DSS is currently closed and the map is read only but there is something weird going on that makes no sense.

I have an account with mayor titles and I am planning to choose a settlement in my brothers county. There is no connection between his account or mine.

When I go into the DSS map to look around the read only map I can click into any county on the continent and see the settlements and see the red flags on the taken settlements, I can even click the settlements to read the data about them, however when I click on my brothers County I cannot see any of the red flags showing what people have claimed already (which there are some of) and I am unable to even click on any of the settlements to see their data tables, it's like nothing in that county works at all.

The only connection between his account and mine I can think of is we use the same internet connection being in the same house and he bought me my titles? why would this be having an effect on my being able to see red flags and click on settlements in his county in the read only map? but I have no issues in any other county at all.

If I log out everything works fine I can see flags and click on settlements for data, when he logs in on his account he can see red flags and click on settlements. It's just my account when I click on his county. Makes no sense, what can possibly be happening?

10/8/2019 6:42:08 PM #1

Cache error maybe? Try wiping your browsers cache and then log in on your stuff and recheck the county.

10/8/2019 6:58:15 PM #2

When you look at the kingdom level map of the continent, do any of the kingdoms show in red? If not when you hover over the kingdoms do you see "This kingdom has been claimed by another..." My sons account appears that way (I just checked his account).

10/8/2019 7:01:04 PM #3

Posted By Labbe at 7:42 PM - Tue Oct 08 2019

Cache error maybe? Try wiping your browsers cache and then log in on your stuff and recheck the county.

I have tried clearing the cache and even the cookies and everything else, I even tried using a different browser and I still get the same issue.

Posted By starsmith at 7:58 PM - Tue Oct 08 2019

When you look at the kingdom level map of the continent, do any of the kingdoms show in red? If not when you hover over the kingdoms do you see "This kingdom has been claimed by another..." My sons account appears that way (I just checked his account).

Kingdoms, Duchies and Counties that are claimed show up as red, claimed settlements show up with a red flag, until I go into my brothers county where none of the claimed settlements show any flag and I cannot click on anything to get data.

10/8/2019 11:45:46 PM #4

Just an update, this problem has now been sorted. Thank you.