COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Attempted purchase failed

Some whining about the unfairness of life in general with hopes of unwarranted generosity on the part of SBS.

I've since sent this information to the proper support email that I somehow overlooked thinking this forum the proper, though unusual channel for support tickets. The typically respectful and helpful community corrected several of my oversights. To them, I continue to be thankful.

10/11/2019 10:57:38 AM #1

Suggest you redact out your address on that screenshot ;)

10/11/2019 11:16:25 AM #2

Thank you for the suggestion

10/11/2019 11:49:16 AM #3

I would recommend sending an email to [email protected] with all this information.

10/11/2019 12:01:42 PM #4

Those items are not for sale anymore. They were only available for that particular week.

Yes they stay in your cart until you remove them, but you can't purchase them outside the week they were on sale.

I received the same email you did from a purchase I made earlier this week. Seems xsolla is having a lot of issues this week

10/11/2019 5:51:04 PM #5

Thank you guys.

I've placed this information into an email to that support address. I think I'll remove this post as it is more public than I care to share. I'm not much of a facebook fan either actually :)

10/11/2019 5:51:07 PM #6

Thank you guys.

I've placed this information into an email to that support address. I think I'll remove this post as it is more public than I care to share. I'm not much of a facebook fan either actually :)