COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
Artwork by Scribbles

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've posted anything new. For the past year I've been busy raising my son and working. Now that I'm going back to school, I have a lot more free time on my hands, so I thought I'd make another post and advertise my art a little bit.

About Scribbles

I'm a professional designer and illustrator with about ten years of experience in the industry. I (almost) graduated with my degree in Game Art & Design before I transitioned to Web Design & Development. (I had my reasons.) I've still retained a lot of my skills in illustration, character design, and storytelling from those days, and I think they've made me a better designer.

I've worked at companies like IBM, McGraw-Hill, and a few small startups. Now I'm going for my MBA so I can start my own freelancing business! I love doing illustrations and artwork for CoE on the side, so I'm happy to have some free time to dedicate to that.

About the Artwork

I've done a variety of commissions. My most popular offering are the intricate Coat of Arms illustrations. I also do custom artwork for Design Experiences, concept pieces, and a variety of graphics for recruitment purposes.

Join my Discord server to view more work (including larger resolutions), talk with some of my past clients, and see current works in progress. Otherwise, feel free to browse the portfolio. Thank you for looking!

Coat of Arms

Custom Artwork

Forum Signatures

10/23/2019 1:53:34 PM #1

Literally everything she does is fantastic

10/23/2019 2:00:29 PM #2

Her stuff is amazing! And the best part is that hse does it for fun. You can really see her passion shine through in her portfolio. I have talked with other artists and Scribbles is the most responsive and proactive person in the CoE community. "Above and beyond" is how I would describe her.

Contact me via Discord if you would like more information, or to coordinate breeding programs: https://discord.gg/XaVU6z @KrivAldent#7561

Head Beastmonger and Proctor Pferden Atem College of Animal Husbandry The University of Weißerstein at Trausthafen The Kingdom of Vornair, Luna

10/23/2019 2:27:50 PM #3

Very good prices for some quality work. One of the best artists out there.

10/23/2019 2:37:05 PM #4

cant recommned enough, she is amazing.

10/23/2019 2:41:05 PM #5

Absolutely fantastic artist, cannot praise highly enough!

10/23/2019 11:01:49 PM #6

Two commissions done (including my profile, the lovely crest that is ANIMATED) and undoubtedly more to go!

Deep Roots, Strong Tree.

10/26/2019 11:58:12 AM #7

Wonderful artwork

11/23/2019 11:03:03 AM #8

Best art on the market