COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Beta 2 Key

I have bought the Pioneer Tier Version. How i get the Beta-Key?

10/26/2019 2:11:06 PM #1

Chronicles of Elyria is currently in Pre-Alpha testing where only the developers and their friends/family have access to it at the moment.

The Beta phases will be some time before they will be available to those who qualify (from pledge packages or bought access from the store), though the developers will update the community once they reach it in development. :)

10/26/2019 2:55:20 PM #2

I thought it was Beta 2, so I bought it. thank you for responsive

12/7/2019 11:25:00 AM #3

Bonjour, je viens de lâcher 45 dollars et j aimerais bien trouver un moyen d'arriver a marcher des les bois du jeu .

le fait de payer ne donne pas un accès direct au jeu ???

Bien cordialement :)

12/7/2019 11:59:07 AM #4

Posted By lobo2a at 05:25 AM - Sat Dec 07 2019

Bonjour, je viens de lâcher 45 dollars et j aimerais bien trouver un moyen d'arriver a marcher des les bois du jeu .

le fait de payer ne donne pas un accès direct au jeu ???

Bien cordialement :)

Bonjour et bienvenue sur les forums Chronicles of Elyria, actuellement le jeu est encore en développement pré-alpha où seuls les développeurs et leurs amis / famille ont accès au jeu. Personne dans la communauté ne le joue ou ne le teste pour le moment, bien que les développeurs travaillent à préparer les choses à le mettre entre les mains des détenteurs d'accès Alpha 1.

Payer pour le package de promesses Elyrian (45 $) lui-même ne donne pas un accès direct au jeu pour le moment, et ne le sera probablement pas pendant un certain temps. Veuillez m'excuser si mon message se lit, cela a été fait via Google Translate.

English Translation: Hello and welcome to the Chronicles of Elyria forums, currently the game is still in pre-alpha development where only the developers and their friends/family has access playing the game. No one in the community is playing or testing it at the moment, though the developers are working on getting things ready to put it in the hands of Alpha 1 access holders.

Paying for the Elyrian pledge package ($45) itself does not give direct access to the game at this time, and won't likely be for awhile. Please excuse if my message reads off, this was made through Google Translate.

As this question has been addressed, I'll be locking this thread now.