COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GUILDS
Tailor and textile Guilds, and More

Tailoring and weaving are two of the more common professions I'm Looking at, I'm most likely going to be playing a Dras or Neran female who will be stationed in the angelica server. If there is demand for it I would possibly start my own guild, but Was wondering if any unofficial ones are lurking about maybe?

This is unrelated and slightly controversial but on a side note a courtesan based guild, that functioned like a geisha house would be neat as heck to implement IMO if someone was gutsy and found a player base for it. Since it seems you can theoretically make your trade in secrets and entertainment in the game.

All in all a tailoring guild with both weavers, tailors, and suppliers/producers for necessary materials, would make for a rather efficient/factory set up. Total Generated sales on periodic basis could be divided among workers in wages backed by in game contracts, or atleast divided among the specific members involved in the process... Well that's all for now, what do you all think?

10/27/2019 8:22:17 PM #1

I like the tailoring guild idea. I own a settlement with tailors being the second most abundant profession in the settlement. It's in the grasslands so textiles should be plentiful and Neran is the largest tribe with Dras second. If you wanted to start a tailoring guild I would be open to joining, I plan on having an alt focused on tailoring. I can set up a tailoring guild hall for free in my settlement so we would have space to work/meet and I can lend you housing for free. PM me if you are interested

10/27/2019 8:35:25 PM #2

Considering what you are looking for, I think you should perhaps contact the Duchess of Drakeolm in Blackheart. Tenslea there is of the Dras Darkholm Royal Family there so definitely Dras connections but she will be ruling in the Neran portion of Blackheart where you will get mostly Neran flavor and choosing options for you personally.

Also I know she used to be very interested in Tailoring and clothing making so it might be a great fit for you.

10/27/2019 8:47:32 PM #3

My city is not centered around tailoring but I think your courtesan guild could be a good fit. The main religion in my city follows the Two-fold queen. She believes in balance a light and a dark side.. There is a river that runs through my city. One side of the river, there would be a just/simple way of living (bounty hall, adventurer's guild, food, and the necessities) and the other side not fully illegal but things like gambling, finer foods, maybe a geisha house. The To' resk, waerd, neran, and janoa are in my town.

My kingdom has a tailoring guild and they are all about clothing design. If you are interested in joining them I can give you their discord.

10/27/2019 11:52:17 PM #4

Send you a message.

10/29/2019 6:03:26 AM #5

I'll definitely keep these offers and notions in mind :) Lets see what else is is out there, hmmn~