COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
Altraxian Crafting Guild

Altraxian Crafting Guild

Greetings, as the leader of the goods branch of the Order of the IX, I would like to extend an invitation to any and all crafters who find themselves residing in the kingdom of Bordweall and Kairos particularly who would be interested in doing business in Altraxia which rests in the duchy of Drayrien. It is my goal to help provide resources to those in need, along with promoting the spread of knowledge between all of my crafters to make sure we can provide the best service possible. I also wish to have a branch dedicated to research and development for new technologies, along with having them seek out new technologies in far away lands. All members will have discounts on different goods and services that can be provided by the county for use in the crafting guild.

I also want to extend the invitation to other guilds dotted about who would be interested in starting up a branch in my county to help promote trade across the lands. With this, I hope to make see the crafters of Altraxia make some of the best crafts in Borweall, if not the entire server. This isn’t something I can do alone, I will need the help of others to make this a reality!

There are 5 different ranks in this crafting guild, each with their own perks in the guild.

This rank has very little power and mostly grants access to the guildhall where you can seek out new goods and perhaps seek out people selling resources and goods while making their way through Altraxia without wishing to actually sign up for the guild for good.

Merchant

This rank holds some basic access and even allows access to the merchant and member-only channel dedicated to trade, they will also be allowed a small discount towards all goods available for sale. This rank isn’t restricted to location and anyone interested in trade or crafting will be allowed to sign up for it.

This is the main rank of the guild and it is mostly available to citizens of Altraxia and the officers and members of other crafting guilds who wish to set up shop in Altraxia. They will be granted a better discount which also stacks on top of the Order of the IX’s discount as well. They and all higher ranks will be granted first access to any county provided goods and services before they get passed down to the merchant and guest levels.

Officer

This rank is sort of the moderator level in which they will help watch the chat channels and make sure things are going smoothly and to break up any arguments that might arise. They are also encouraged to help set up events if they so wish and help newer members realize their full potential. Officers are encouraged to be citizens of Altraxia, however, it isn’t strictly required as long as they are willing to make trips to Altraxia to help make sure things are running smoothly at the guildhall.

Leader

This will be a role that I will pick very carefully. Running a county is already plenty of work, but I would like to find someone who would be interested in helping run this as well. They will be an administrator of all crafting guild channels and they will have full control with what goes on in the guild. If they wish to revamp it to something more their style, they will be able to do so. The main requirement is that they need to be settled in Altraxia and be a citizen of it in order to qualify.

Discord

To help cut back on the number of channels people would need to be in, I am keeping this guild’s discord within my own county discord. I do not want to force my citizens to be in two different discords when one would do just fine.

https://discord.gg/PKUwU3m

Count Esmour Hawtrey 840E3D