COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
Is CoE fully destructible?

Skimming around the wiki, smack dab on the front page is this:

" A closed economy, finite resources, non-repeatable quests, and a fully destructible environment "

In my almost 3 years in CoE I have never seen it called "fully destructible", and I thought it wasn't. I knew that Buildings could be destroyed, and things like Items, but what is this referring to?

• Proprietor • Programmer • Gamer • PsalmFirewall • NA-W • Friend Code: 62E37D •

11/13/2019 8:34:23 PM #1

You have answered it yourself. All buildings and items are destructible. Everything in game including characters are destructible.

There isn’t terraforming if that is what you’re asking.

11/14/2019 12:20:20 AM #2

but can we brake the planet?

11/14/2019 12:35:41 AM #3

Posted By tathen at 4:20 PM - Wed Nov 13 2019

If we were to suddenly brake the planet, everything on it would go flying off into space. Inertia, et al.

11/25/2019 6:48:49 AM #4

Posted By Zeek_Halykr at

Skimming around the wiki, smack dab on the front page is this:

" A closed economy, finite resources, non-repeatable quests, and a fully destructible environment "

In my almost 3 years in CoE I have never seen it called "fully destructible", and I thought it wasn't. I knew that Buildings could be destroyed, and things like Items, but what is this referring to?

yeah we'll have super villains that want to end the world and it is up to you to stop them

discord insaned#6905

11/25/2019 10:44:19 PM #5

Posted By tathen at 6:20 PM - Wed Nov 13 2019

No, but if you dig a tunnel deep enough, you'll wind up in Ohio and break the game.